Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you code in PHP, and/or use Databases, READ THIS NOW!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was at one time and somebody unstickied it. I will do it again.
    Have a Script or Snippet you want to share?

WWW Standards: HTML 4.01,
    HTML 5, CSS2.1, CSS3, XHTML 1.0
    PHP Standards: PHP Standards

Comment

I just re-read this, and had surprisingly forgotten a few things (and I write/edit PHP on a daily basis)...I also read the "claroline" article erisco has in his signature, another good read! I am glad this is a sticky, as all new PHP coders really need to give this a thorough read, as well as "old-hat" PHP coders, because they can easily and quickly forget very pertinent information they once knew! Anyway, just wanted to post again, and maybe get the attention of the ones who haven't read this lately, or even at all.

Comment

You've got my attention, Chad. It's an interesting read.

Peg
        Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

The links in the original post need to be updated: "ilovejackdaniels.com" is no longer the correct domain, since Jack Daniel's contacted the site's owner and made him move to a different domain. The current domain is "addedbytes.com".

Comment

Thanks for the update, Garrett. It's been changed.
            Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Awesome post Chad. I read all of them and they really helped. I never even knew about this.

Comment

Hi

Interesting and very useful post. I am very new to php and you make me clear about the security in it.

Comment

PHP security is very important form the programmer point of view. Security is very serious and precious issue when the transmission of data occur from the source to the destination. The following link is useful in this regard.
                  http://phpsec.org/
                  PHP Security Consortium is an international group of PHP experts dedicated to promoting secure programming practices within the PHP community. The various members of the PHPSC help PHP developers about security through a variety of resources. These include documentation, tools and standards.

Comment

Working...
                  X