Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for me I like Macvide FlashVideo Converter

Comment

you must download any type of converter on rapid share and torrent websites.

Comment

looking for a program that does that myself, i'll post it when i find a good one...!
        Last edited by Pegasus; 06-07-2010, 11:52 PM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts

Comment

I prefer use the program Flash To Video Encoder and I think is the best program for conver SWF to AVI.

Comment

try to use VideoCharge Studio!

I recently find this software and very nice. I can confirm that with VideoCharge Studio your can easy and quickly convert any video to AVO, (SWV to AVI as well)

Comment

as for me I like to use Macvide FlashVideo Converter ( www.macvide.com )...

Comment

I also have the need to convert SWF to AVI, and also tried many of the so called SWF to AVI and find most of them even cannot import the SWF files or convert SWF to AVI with only audio or image.

After long test and comparison, i luckily find iDealshare VideoGo works great in batch converting SWF to AVI with high video and audio quality.

And it even can convert convert SWF to WMV, MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, ASF etc video format or convert video to SWF.

Comment

Working...
                X