No announcement yet.

SWF to AVI ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moyea swf converter is famous for converting swf to avi.

Comment

swf to avi

Magic Swf2Avi can help you convert swf to avi, simply, directly, high-quality.

you can download this software FREE:
      http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm

features:
      a. Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames and Lossless audio for your Flash conversion
      b. One step to convert flash(swf) to your iPod, PSP, Zune, 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola), Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
      c. Convert and Burn flash(swf) file to DVD, SVCD, VCD and Audio CD.
      d. Support the output video formats: AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV, 3GP, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV, etc..
      e. Extract and Convert flash(swf) file audio to other popular audio formats, like MP2, MP3, AC3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC, AU, MMF etc..
      f. Convert flash(swf) to JPG, BMP image sequences, TAG, TIFF, PNG image sequences with alpha transparent channel.

Comment

Originally posted by malecon View Post
        Is there any freeware to convert SWF files to AVI, I have found shareware on the net.........Would be grateful for any advise!!
        Are you sure you want a freeware?
        i have tried several freewares, but none of them makes me feel satisfied. i can't bear the bad quality loss and the high memory usage. Conversions have always been interrupted by unknown error . Actually , paying for a converter with good quality and service is also a smart choice.

But you should conscientiously choose right software to pay, not the expensive one. some expensive softwares donít worth the high price.

If you have no idea about choosing a good conversion program, you can follow my choice, I'm using iwisoft swf to video converter which has excellent quality and reasonable price. you can have a try: http://www.swfconverter.biz/swf-to-avi.html

Comment

Do you mean that you want to convert dvd to avi on mac for your Creative Zen Vision, Archos player, etc? If so, a nice software called iSkysoft DVD to AVI Converter for Mac will help you.

iSkysoft DVD to AVI Converter for Mac is a specially designed tool for Mac users to easily convert DVD movies to AIV files with the original quality very well kept.

You can also find the detailed information of how to use it here: http://www.sharewarerating.com/iskys...verter-for-mac Hope this help you.

Comment

hi, you can try this SWF AVI Converter, I use it. works excellent on my pc. hope it can help!

Comment

hi, friend, I use iWisoft swf avi converter which works well to convert swf to avi. It's worth to try.

Comment

best way to convert SWF to AVI

Originally posted by malecon View Post
                Is there any freeware to convert SWF files to AVI, I have found shareware on the net.........Would be grateful for any advise!!
                hey, I've just found one free software, which can convert swf to avi. and it can convert iTunes library onto your mp3 player and mobile phone. You can get the detailed guide from here

Comment

My god. What a spamful thread. Everyone is simply advertising their product in one way or another.

Comment

That's why we left it up. It's easier to have one thread full of spam than it is to have a gazillion threads with the same thing.
                    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      That's why we left it up. It's easier to have one thread full of spam than it is to have a gazillion threads with the same thing.
                      lol. It's effective, and it looks like a lot of the spam is under control.

Comment

I have a lot of time on my hands lately.
                        Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

thank you for your sharing... I may even add it to my blogs iTunes music with freedom
                          Last edited by Pegasus; 02-05-2010, 08:12 AM. Reason: spam link removed

Comment

Re: SWF to AVI

The easiest way for a newbie like me was use use a web browser (such as Firefox) and spam.
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 02-14-2010, 09:29 PM. Reason: spam

Comment

Does anybody have any other questions

Comment

Usually I feel good helping the program Flash to Video PRO

Comment

Working...
                                X