A few problems with the HTML -- website formatting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few problems with the HTML -- website formatting

Hey everyone! I'm just having a few problems with my websites formatting through HTML, and came here (the best place possible) for some help.

My problem is two things:

My website is www.politicaloutsource.com

As you notice on the homepage, there are dates (i.e. November 9th, 2016) and times on the "FRESH OFF THE PRESS" area, that read exact times (i.e. 11:09pm). My question is, how can i get rid of these dates and times? I do not want them to show up.

My second question is in regards to specific posts. For example, take a look at this post:
    http://www.politicaloutsource.com/20...est-coast.html

Under the header, there's a label that reads "Featured" -- on all of the articles on the website there is a label that I assigned to it. While I want to keep the label, I do not want it showing up on the ARTICLE page under the header. If anything, I want to move it down under the post -- but best case scenario would be able to remove it all together. Is this possible?

My final question is how I can input a social share bar directly under the title, without having to manually submit it every time to an article. If you notice on a post on my website, there's social sharing buttons that are at the very end of every article. I would like to KEEP these down there, but also apply another set of social sharing buttons on top of the article, right below the headline/header/article title.

Thank you all for the help!!
    PoliticalOutsource.com is a political news and story publisher
    Lose Weight Fast | Common Diet Mistakes | THEGYMHERALD.com

PM me to add your backlink to my website

Hi there MonetaMan,

try this CSS for your first problem...

Code:

.featured-date, .recent-date, .timestamp-link {
        display:none;
     }

For your other problems, check out the attachment
    to see if I have understood your problems correctly.

Also note that page in question has numerous coding errors.
    https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=htt...est-coast.html
    Of course, you may not consider this to be a problem.
    Attached Files

~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Comment

Working...
    X