• Show
Clear All

• A little more interesting please

image: 150 height by 300 width

layer01: black
    layer02: spots
    layer03: spots
    layer04: spots

remember if you add multiple layers to make an effect you can merge the layers if you like to reduce file size. lets get creative
    Attached Files
    -=SunnaH=-

Every storm needs lightning....
    (one of the few effects I can do )
    Attached Files

Comment

too predictable.
      Attached Files
      -=SunnaH=-

Comment

Because copying and pasting a planet into Photoshop is very creative...
        Attached Files

Comment

Do you really think I am going to be copying and pasting? Please do not make me laugh. Did you notice that it in between the lighting you made and merged to one of my star levels? Copy and paste does not work that way. FYI: a few different techniques were does to get that effect.
          -=SunnaH=-

Comment

Have fun
            Attached Files
            -=SunnaH=-

Comment

Oregon and Seattle itinerary - please

lennyba: In Seattle, we are looking for a nice hotel, centrally located. We will only be there 2 nights and finish our trip there to return to Florida.
              My sister works w/ Hilton and we get great Family rates w/ her; we plan to stay at the Portland Hilton, which I understand is nice enough...I know nothing about Seattle Hilton yet.

On a separate note: Willamette Valley Hotels. We wanted to stay at the Allison but they are booked, as we are there on a Sat. and Sunday night.... Any other recommendations for a good hotel in that area? We considered re-routing our itin so that we would go to the N Oregon coast first and then go to the W.Valley, but then we'd have to zig-zag back to get up to Seattle from the W.Valley.... my DH thinks that's senseless and that we should go to the W.Valley first, then up to the Coast, then to Seattle. True??

apartamentos amueblados panama

Comment

I may be mistaken but this post is destined for another forum.
                -=SunnaH=-

Comment

Working...
                X