Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The updated list of resources, tools and helpful website is very useful for me as I am engaged in similar work profile. The large amount of links including big resource based links, Image manipulation resources makes the assigned task very easy to handle. Photo shop is a standard name in graphic design for web use, print layout and much more.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 06-09-2010, 12:25 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts

Comment

Thanks for shariing! guyz

Comment

Thanks, good resources!!!

Comment

www.smashingmagazine.com

is the best site for graphics designer to learn many new things and techniques of graphics design.

Comment

Good topic.!Thanks!

Comment

Amazing! Some sensational article stuff you have listed above. It is the same stuff what i was searching for. Thank you very much for this appreciable stuff.

Comment

dont forget about http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for scripts and cool stoff for your webpages

Comment

National Digital Library

I stumbled onto an amazing site today. This should be useful to all website designers (including template designers). This gallery is provided by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. I am currently in the process of downloading all these images so that I can make an archive of stand-in images for web templates. Lots of cool landscape and animal photos.

http://digitalmedia.fws.gov/cdm4/browse.php

Remember that even if an image is listed as public domain, if an identifiable person is present the image cannot be redistributed without the identifiable person signing a release form.

Comment

Working...
                  X