Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my logo

Hi,

I created a new logo of cute hippo and text beside it for my website.
    I will be happy to hear what you think about it

Link to the logo: My logo

Thank you!

It looks very professional, I like it; but being honest, I'm not too fond of the "Free Games you Will Enjoy" when you hover over it. I think it'd look much nicer if that wasn't affected when hovered over. Just my two cents.

Comment

Thank you! I will check the hovering effect.

Comment

Nice Logo but add some creative style of Text below or inside your logo. The colors are attractive and nice.

Comment

Thanks, I am glad you liked it

Comment

I like the lil Hippo but I don't see the relevance...maybe you can somehow tie the meaning of the Hippo logo to your site or something. For example, Hostgator uses the gator logo and it's obviously relevant, Geico Insurance uses that lil gecko creature -- and even this very forum has a light bulb as a logo with a slogan saying "electrifying discussions" and that enough to tie the whole concept together.
            Last edited by Multimastery; 06-09-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Multimastery View Post
              I like the lil Hippo but I don't see the relevance...maybe you can somehow tie the meaning of the Hippo logo to your site or something. For example, Hostgator uses the gator logo and it's obviously relevant, Geico Insurance uses that lil gecko creature -- and even this very forum has a light bulb as a logo with a slogan saying "electrifying discussions" and that enough to tie the whole concept together.
              The hippo is quite relevant, as this is an arcade site used mainly by kid.
              Kids love this cute hippo, and remember it, so they will keep returning to the site.

Comment

I think this is a great Logo! Very cute and relates to kids very well. I would suggest that you add maybe a small dark stroke around the white outside of the text. This is a personal preference as I feel it blends into the light background too much. Also a personal preference, I would not have the color change on the text when you hover over it. I think the colors are beautiful and match very well and the hover colors are too bright. Other than that, The font choice is fun and playful, as is the color choice. It goes well with the hippo. Great Logo!

Comment

Originally posted by GeekGhost View Post
                  I think this is a great Logo! Very cute and relates to kids very well. I would suggest that you add maybe a small dark stroke around the white outside of the text. This is a personal preference as I feel it blends into the light background too much. Also a personal preference, I would not have the color change on the text when you hover over it. I think the colors are beautiful and match very well and the hover colors are too bright. Other than that, The font choice is fun and playful, as is the color choice. It goes well with the hippo. Great Logo!
                  I enjoyed reading your feedback, thank you!
                  I will check the points that you mentioned.

Comment

Its a nice and fun logo..

However, it looks so messy around the site layout, there is no spacing. The site isn't welcoming to eyes, at least to my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by umairrockx View Post
                      Its a nice and fun logo..

However, it looks so messy around the site layout, there is no spacing. The site isn't welcoming to eyes, at least to my eyes.
                      Thanks, I will check the spacing and improve it.

Comment

Nice logo but there is a need of little improvement particularly is designing and size. Apparently it seems to be good it needs improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by anddrivew View Post
                          Nice logo but there is a need of little improvement particularly is designing and size. Apparently it seems to be good it needs improvement.
                          Thanks I made small adjustments to the logo.

Comment

Very nice and funny.

Comment

Ace Web Academy

Originally posted by gamestoenjoy View Post
                              Hi,

I created a new logo of cute hippo and text beside it for my website.
                              I will be happy to hear what you think about it

Link to the logo: My logo

Thank you!
                              I like your logo design because its so creative and matching to your concept just add some extra game feature to it and attractive colours ..

Comment

Working...
                              X