Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for grid/table UI tool

Hello,

I am looking for a data viewing tool for the web, something that would ideally look like a grid/table. It needs to meet the following criteria:

MUST HAVES:
    * The capacity for at least 33 columns.
    * Scrolling (vertical and horizontal).
    * User adjustable column widths.
    * The ability to determine the order of the columns.
    * The ability to turn on "read only".
    * Grouping: the ability not only to group rows by specified criteria, but to separate groups by a "header row" with the ability to list out meta-data. (ex. next 10 rows belong to project X, project X was created by Joe Blow on date such-and-such, in region blah, blah blah).

IDEALLY:
    * Ability to filter table with an SQL string--i.e. pass SQL string, or at least where clause, to table and only rows matching the specifications of the query string are displayed.
    * The look and feel of PHA-Pro (screen shot below).
    * The meta-data rows (group headers) are collapsible (ex. 10 rows under group X can all be collapsed with only header row of group X showing).

NICE TO HAVE:
    * With querying specification above (for filtering rows), nice to have the ability to toggle visibility of rows that were filtered out (ex. toggle on: filtered out rows don't show, toggle off: filtered out rows show but are dimmed/greyed out).
    * The ability to zoom in/out: if this can be done through the browser's zoom settings, that's good. Otherwise table itself should be zoomable.
    * Filtering on specific columns: an additional layer of filtering on top of overall filtering of entire table.

Sorry, forgot attachment:

Click image for larger version

Name:	PHA Pro Snapshot.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1443416

Ideally, grid/table should look like this PHA-Pro screen shot.

Comment

What you want is going to cost you. That's a lot of work for a volunteer to do. I don't know if you'll find a free database like that. You're pretty specific in what you want it to do. Did you want me to move this over to the Talent Centre for you?
      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Working...
      X