X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a simple points CMS system

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

Internally at our work we do a points mean prizes system that we use to award prizes to the winners at the end of the week (small prize) and at the end of the month (bigger prize). This is all currently done offline and a bit tedious to manage.

My manager has requested me to put the system online so I'm trying to look for some advice on best route to take.

Requirements:

1) All employee's are able to create a login. When awarded points by a manager they are able to log in and add points awarded with selection from which manager awarded it with note of why etc
    2) Selected manager is then notified via email and can click link to take straight to the approval page to verify
    3) All employees will be ranked in order of points and these can be defined by specific dates selection, one week, one month, all time etc, so this can be used for the weekly and then for the monthly leader boards respectively

I don't really know where to begin with CMS's as I always use Open Source software so any pointers you whizzes can give would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Jamie
    Rent Villas Nerja Spain Rent Villas in Nerja, Spain
    Deep House Radio London UK Blend stream the very best deep and funky house 24/7!

You could achieve this all with WordPress and the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. Use the normal registration inside WordPress for users to be able to register and then login. Then managers can assign each user points using the ACF plugin. Plus it's all free (if you use the free version of the ACF plugin).

Good luck with your site

Comment

Working...
    X