How can client edit website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can client edit website

Hey there, I am currently creating a website for someone, however I am not too sure how I can complete something they want. They want to be able to log onto their website and edit the content inside. I have looked at CMS's but I think they are not what I need. Is there a way I can make this possible for the client?

Thank you.

I would suggest to use WordPress CMS. Its the strongest CMS system largely being used by many business owners to make changes at their website without being worried about the website coding part.

If you wish I can help you in converting your design in to wordpress teme.

Comment

Unless your client knows HTML and CSS I would strongly suggest makeing a site using for instance WordPress. WP is easy to use and the clients will be able to work on new pages and posts after themselevs after you have handed over the site to them
      My Websites: Gratis videoguides - Lav din egen hjemmeside , UnoEuro rabatkode and Billig Bredbånd

HTML FORUMS RULES

Comment

Agreed on the WordPress approach, it's so highly supported with themes, plugins and code snippets you can find everything you need from it (almost).

Comment

Working...
        X