Please recommend me a hosting that supports php 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please recommend me a hosting that supports php 7

I need to improve performance of my websites and for that I am thinking of moving my websites to PHP 7. I have heard it is much faster than its predecessor. I have seen some benchmarks of PHP 7 performance on WordPress websites and I was really impressed with the numbers.

The problem is, I have no idea which hosting providers out there support PHP 7 websites. Please, any recommendation would be quite helpful.

Thanks in advance.

PHP 7 + OpCache is Available On All Shared SiteGround Servers. Their support technicians are great

The PHP 7 OpCache functionality is enabled by default and You can activate PHP 7 directly from the PHP Version Manager in cPanel.

more info: www.siteground.com/go/php7
    Last edited by noe; 03-31-2016, 06:38 AM.
    .RS Registrations - There are no restrictions, everyone can register a .RS domain name

** SSL Certificates. **

Comment

First of all that is always a good idea to ask your current web hosting provider to add features you need - if they are interested in you they will definitely do that. Second - what kind of the solution you need? Shared, VPS or maybe dedicated server? The third - avoid EIG companies. The foruth I can suggest you having a look at hostwinds, kvchosting companies in case you decide to go for new services.

Comment

Working...
      X