Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Free Hosting ok for websites???

Hello fellas,
    i had hosted my website at 000webhost on free account. Is it ok. else i wanna change free from premium???

If you are serious about your project than it is never recommended to get free hosting accounts. You will not be able to get you required results ...... Get some cheap and reliable hosting under $ 1 per month, 12 Dollar per year is nothing as compared to earning from successful project ...

Comment

Originally posted by hostbrink View Post
      If you are serious about your project than it is never recommended to get free hosting accounts. You will not be able to get you required results ...... Get some cheap and reliable hosting under $ 1 per month, 12 Dollar per year is nothing as compared to earning from successful project ...
      ok bro, Thanks a lot. Am also think about that only. I will going to buy a premium Hosting.

Comment

There is no free lunch

Free hosting is okay only to get a feel of partial hosting.
        Also in the free hosting the hosting space that you are allotted comes with the providers name, and there are some terms and conditions that you will have to follow to avail the free hosting. It is good to sign up for a paid hosting plan. You may sign up with a hosting provider that provides an Exuberant 24x7 Technical Support. Remember that there is no free lunch, If you are given something free you would be paying for it in some way or the other

Comment

Working...
        X