Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best free web hosting sites?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best free web hosting sites?

Looking to start a website for my business and need some info on free web hosting sites.
    Which should i use first? Which is the most professional looking? What are the best web hosting sites that are not free? Which should I go with?

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.. can put forward a recommendation to have a look at Award Space web hosting deals.. it happened so that it provides both free and paid hosting services.
    don't hesitate to contact them directly.

Comment

re:

Always, prefer paid hosting services rather than free hosting. Using free hosting for business website is not a good idea. In my opinion, first analyze your website hosting requirements and then take any decision. Researching is the best part in any business so first start from your own site, then analyze hosting market. That be helpful for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Hussie View Post
        Looking to start a website for my business and need some info on free web hosting sites.
        Which should i use first? Which is the most professional looking? What are the best web hosting sites that are not free? Which should I go with?

I recommend http://www.110mb.com, they offer great uptime but limited resources such as database.Also try http://www.freebesthosting.com.They got list of free hosting,but you can even get paid hosting for free as well.
        Last edited by Pegasus; 04-15-2011, 01:11 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

No doubt, awardspace.com has great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.
          The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
          OVERALL, it is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support. Recommended!

Comment

http://www.bplaced.net/?lang=en
            Anything that can go wrong will go wrong

Comment

you can try justhost as they are reliable for web hosting, you can also check out there user feedback so you an idea what you are going for.

Comment

Hi you can host your domain here http://www.tucktail.com/tt/domain-hosting-plans/ and there is the offer that when you get your domain name,hosting is free for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwell View Post
                  ... Also try http://www.freebesthosting.com.They got list of free hosting,but you can even get paid hosting for free as well.
                  One of the recommends there is Byet. I have had a test site up there for a year, with zero downtime.
                  Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

IMO, free web hosting services are only good for students who want to test their web applications on server side. For a business website, at least you need to choose shared hosting account, which is cheaper than our daily expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by a.logheo View Post
                      Rather confusing registration process, over and above it being a mainly German-language site.
                      Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

dont go for free hosting because many of the services will not be given for you..

Comment

As I posted earlier, I have a test site at Byet. It is still up, with quite enough facilities to test a good website.

Comment

Re:

Honestly, I don't think that free hosting is good option if you want to long term business in search engine, because search engine can pick up free hosted sites easily and hence they often ignore them. But if you are looking for advertising model them it should be good option.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ldf1re View Post
                              As I posted earlier, I have a test site at Byet. It is still up, with quite enough facilities to test a good website.
                              It's gone down. Why does the whole world conspire to prove me wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X