Free Unlimited Hosting@ hostable.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Unlimited Hosting@ hostable.com

A friend of mine came acrros this hosting company called Hostable. Appear to be a Linux hosting I just bought myself a account and it only charged 99 cents! and its for 3 years.

Currently uploading site files to the account now. It runs Cpanel so that was a win to me. No issues with the upload seems pretty fast. I would give it a shot.

[EDIT]
    Everything also looks to be unlimited! Not sure how long they could keep this up. But so far I have uploaded 120 MB of data no issues.

www.hostable.com
    Last edited by FiberOptck; 04-07-2011, 04:41 AM.

Checked your link of hostable and they have a very good plan. buy a domain and you will get hosting for a full year. great.
    Last edited by Directory; 06-16-2011, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FiberOptck View Post
      ... it only charged 99 cents! and its for 3 years...
      So why title the thread, "free"?
      Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Wow zombie Thread haha....

Its was Free when I looked at it. they changed thier promotion now you can pre register for a free account. the service is still very worth it. I was with Hostgator before I heard about Hostable. Sure HG was decent in price, but horrible support and services. So Hostable was a brilliant migration for me and my company. ( and intresting enough since the switch to hostable I have notice much more traffic. better indexing?

Comment

Working...
        X