Free Computer Backgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Computer Backgrounds

Good morning everyone. My latest website project (a personal project) is a site that contains computer backgrounds. I got the idea for this when looking for the upcoming football schedule of my favorite team. I thought it would be neat to have the schedule as my desktop and laptop background so that I wouldn't have to go hunting for it whenever I wanted to see who my team plays each week. I then thought it would also be neat to have a background schedule for each NFL team. I've since gotten a little off track but hope to have a least one background for each team by the time the season starts in September.

If there are any NFL fans that would like a schedule for their team, I currently have a few available to download. All of the backgrounds that are available are free. Check it out if interested here: Desktop Backgrounds

Hey! Thanks mate! I really like the TWD one. And it is cool that you're taking on the politicans! Excellent
    Beautiful Oil Paintings of Landscapes Best Stock to Buy Now

Comment

My photoshop skills need some serious practice, but thanks :0)

Comment

Originally posted by xbox_junkie View Post
        My photoshop skills need some serious practice, but thanks :0)
        Ha! No worse than mine. It is the creativity that counts
        Beautiful Oil Paintings of Landscapes Best Stock to Buy Now

Comment

It's awesome that you're learning and sharing your works with others! Keep it up mate they are really very nice! Good luck!

Comment

Awesome! There's some really cool GIFs in there if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
            X