free banner/link?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free banner/link?

Over the years this site has helped me a lot? So I thought maybe I could give back something. My daughter started collage and I built a online proxy so she could go to banned sites. The online ones mess with java and stuff. this one is a google app with no extra programming. I thought maybe some of the web pros here might want to put a banner or link onto the page. Although I do not plan on advertising it. I know my daughter plans on telling her friends at collage so it could start getting a lot of traffic. All I ask is tastfull websites. Also I know I don't need to tell exp. web builders but this is a collage so if you have some sites for 18-25 year olds you might get some traffic..... not sure what else to tell you. send a pm if interested. hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 09-06-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: forgot my show!!!
    Http://www.albanysite.com

Sites are banned from school computers for a reason. We don't condone programs that circumvent those restrictions. Sorry.
    Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Sites are banned from school computers for a reason. We don't condone programs that circumvent those restrictions. Sorry.
      LOL. what a Joke.
      Http://www.albanysite.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        How can you tell? how about
        Last edited by Pegasus; 03-12-2014, 02:38 AM. Reason: link removed by moderator

Comment

How can I tell? He told me the site was to get around school restrictions.
          Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Working...
          X