Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you automate your website traffic?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you automate your website traffic?

I'm fairly new online and I'm trying to make some money, not much just some extra on the side. I don't want to devote all my spare time to driving traffic to my website, can anyone share how you automate your website traffic?

Use SEO tools. Google have few services for it, like Google Webmaster tools and Google AdSense

If you want your own ads, seeing on google's search results, you can use Google Adwords, but you'll have to pay for the ads.
    Better choice is that you add some META description, keyword and other tags to your HTML page. Create a sitemap of your website, make a Facebook fan page..
    There are a lot of things you can do
    p.s. don't use "Black SEO Tools"

Comment

There aren't any good free ways that don't require any time. Doing SEO takes a lot of time now because you need backlinks. Panda seems to value web 2.0 links a little too much. A lot of spammer have crawled to the top.

Comment

Nothing comes easy in life, and thats the same for traffic.

So if you want to earn money, you need to work for it...thats it!

So dont think about using som kind of bot to generate traffic and earnings - you will get caught and banned from your affiliate network for certain!

start linkbuilding, thats probably the best way to drive traffic - but agian dont use Black hat techniques!
        My Websites: Gratis videoguides - Lav din egen hjemmeside , UnoEuro rabatkode and Billig Bredbånd

HTML FORUMS RULES

Comment

that means you want to start SEO for your website right? then i think you should start publishing your website in different directories, forums , blogs etc. gradually you will start getting traffic.
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vinousjhon View Post
            I'm fairly new online and I'm trying to make some money, not much just some extra on the side. I don't want to devote all my spare time to driving traffic to my website, can anyone share how you automate your website traffic?
            Create your relevant communities in social sharing site and promote in that, Do rss feed submission, do social bookmarking, by doing these techniques your site traffic will get increased.

Comment

Automated traffic is called Organic traffic, it comes through the progression of the Google serp ranks, depending on the word and the competition this can take very little time or years. I recently had a friend place on the first page of google for free flash games, it took him 2 years to get that word but he gets thousands of the hits daily from it, so you can decide if the traffic/money is worth the time.

Comment

Thanks for Providing such a great information..
                Last edited by Reiss; 04-20-2012, 06:56 AM. Reason: Removed spam links

Comment

As i know there is no such way automate website traffic, you should do SEO for your site and SEO is hard work
                  Last edited by Reiss; 08-15-2012, 02:20 PM. Reason: Removed spam

Comment

Hi, You can advertise banner and text link on sites which are related to niche of your website to get targeted traffic for your website.

Comment

As all guys there mentioned above, if you want continually traffic, you need to rank somewhere on Google. If I were you, I'd just get cracking with the linkbuilding really. Also, don't forget to take a look at your website. Is the on-page SEO done well enough? It doesn't has to be totally professional, but the less errors the better.
                      Here's a quick tip to rank higher faster and easier. On posts, make sure that the post title is before the site title. ie (Name of your post) - (Name of your website). Or | in between or whatever you got .

If your website is set to a specific niche ie. not a random posts about anything and everything/nothing etc, go make a couple of lenses on Squidoo regarding the niche, and link back to your website from it. Squidoo is really huge, and Google crawls it super often, so the links will get picked up really quick. And links from trusted sites is always a good must for any healthy link profiles.

Note; Showing advertisements on your website does not in any way get you traffic! Advertisements are used to send traffic to whoever has the advertisement up. It does not send it your way, unless you got banners/text links for your own website, placed on other websites. So those claims, doesn't hold a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X