Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How exactly do I get a lot of website traffic to my website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exactly do I get a lot of website traffic to my website?

Since there are many people surf on line every single day, can anybody tell be how exactly do I get a lot of website traffic to my website for free? Thanks.

You can't to it so fast. It will took some time, but it will be as you want it.
    Use SEO tools. Google have few services for it, like Google Webmaster tools and Google AdSense

If you want your own ads, seeing on google's search results, you can use Google Adwords, but you'll have to pay for the ads.
    Better choice is that you add some META description, keyword and other tags to your HTML page. Create a sitemap of your website, make a Facebook fan page..
    There are a lot of things you can do
    p.s. don't use "Black SEO Tools"

Comment

fritexd has described about the on page optimization. these are really important. if you can properly. do these then you will automatically get Good SERP then you will get good amount of visitors.

Comment

Getting Traffic

Really, it takes a lot of time and patience to build a lot of organic traffic to any site. If you have a huge budget for advertising you can cut the time drastically, but I know that you mentioned free. I am in the process of doing the same thing right now. Here is a link to a good, straight-to-the point article. It explains the high points.

I would recommend giving away "freemium" products....free AND premium, not free and crap. If you are giving away something awesome that people would actually be willing to pay for (like a Wordpress template, coupon code for 50% off an order, free memberships, etc), it will snowball on it's own and create viral traffic for you. Also, submit your site to Google and all the major search engines. If your site is out of the "under construction" mode, submit it to be reviewed by DMOZ.org. People don't really use the DMOZ directory anymore, but it's worth submitting because Google gives the site a lot of clout (which can only help with your search engine ranking). As someone already mentioned, start a Facebook fan page and Twitter account (which should link to your website). But more than any of the above, create good content on your site and update it regularly. If you do that, you will naturally grow traffic.

The two sites that I am working on right now are about two months old and each have grown in popularity (one went from an Alexa rating of 10 million to 1.2 million in the last two months). I still have a LOOOOOONG way to go, but I can see the improvement and all without spending money on the site.

Create good content and a highly funcitonal site and the traffic will come. Good luck with your endeavors.

Comment

Hi, You can advertise text links or banner advertisements on sites which are related to niche of your website to get required traffic as well as backlink for your website.

Comment

Google organic traffic is the only way to get free traffic but it takes time and effort to rise through the ranks in Google's SERP's

Comment

Re:

Go after the social sites. Create goos viral content and post those articles on those sites.

Comment

fritexd has described about the on page optimization. these are really important. if you can properly. do these then you will automatically get Good SERP then you will get good amount of visitors.

Comment

Originally posted by vinousjhon View Post
                  Since there are many people surf on line every single day, can anybody tell be how exactly do I get a lot of website traffic to my website for free? Thanks.
                  Simple: offers something that they need.
                  What do you have in mind for this?
                  Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Comment

follow all the SEO tips around

Comment

Here are some really good On-Page SEO tips --- Here are some other tips for traffice generation http://www.zackfire.com/How-do-I-get-backlinks.html

Comment

Do something great and helpful.
                        Write blog posts about your experience in something that will be interested to your audience.

For example I write blog posts and post notes about them at linkedin groups, hacker news and quora. It's slow process but it will bring you authority and people who will love your produtcs.

Freebies is a good thing but it's really hard to do a good freebie you'll have to make something that you could easily sell for $100 but give it for free...

Comment

Working...
                        X