Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the cost of 400 word unique article ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the cost of 400 word unique article ?

hi,

tell me what is the cost for 400 words unique article, if someone offer please tell me then i can buy more articles of best price and unique articles.

Plenty of article writers on fiverr, offering articles at (of course) $5.
    Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

400 words? PM me if you are interested. We can discuss for a deal.

Comment

I think it should be around $20 if its quality content....on fiverr you will get cheap content but low quality work.

Comment

I don't think so nicol, there is allot of professionals at fiverr, you can get good posts for 5$ trust me.

Comment

I can do 500 words for $7. I know it seems cheap but it's because I'm in Turkey right now (from Australia... native speaker) and the US dollar is 3x the Turkish Lira and the going rate is 15 lira in Turkey.

If you want to get a feel for my articles, just check my site in my signature. I wrote everything there, Cheers!

Comment

depend on the writer's experience but yu can get for $5 on fiverr

Comment

The price is dependent on many factors like what is the topic to be written about, how much research will be required for the topic, how much time will be required for the work to be completed, is the content to be written according to a fixed framework etc. Hence to the price for the writing an article will vary from 5 to 500 dollars.

Comment

You realize that the OP is four years old?
                  Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Working...
                  X