Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free website content for SEO?

Hi everyone,

Is there any online resource where I can find free website content for SEO purpose. Please reply me to solve this problem.

With Regards,
    Last edited by Pegasus; 04-03-2010, 07:59 PM. Reason: sig spam removed

Hi,

May I suggest that you try to search that in Google.
    You can get more accurate information about that matter.

Comment

But is it okay to use free articles for seo purpose? Usually such articles are already published at many sites so i don't think that it will give a good results in search engines.

Comment

I always learn SEO in the forum : www.whyseo.com

Comment

Re:

You can find lots SEO content web site on Google. I don't know they are free or paid!

Comment

Why don't you just start writing your own content? Even if you get the free ones, someone might have already used that and Google might penalize you for having duplicate content. It doesn't take much to start writing. It takes a while to get good at it but hey you gotta start somewhere!
            Last edited by Pegasus; 10-11-2010, 02:48 PM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts

Comment

If you use free to use content you will never have good results in Google results. It's just waste of time. It's better to be focused on just few domains and the content created by you. With copied content your results will be bad.

Comment

Get some free articles from the article directories and optimize them for your needs. But I also think that free content won't serve too good for your purposes. It's better to pay some copywriter at the beginning, to get more revenue from your site in the end.
                Last edited by Blanche; 11-30-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

yes, you can use reprint article directories for coping but i personally do not using these kind of tips

Comment

You must search on the web for a lot of SEO dedicated forums. Other good resources are SEOMoz and SEOBook websites. Just take a look. The SEO requires time for learning and time for perform some experiments.

Comment

Great Post ..... If you want resource for free website content for SEO then search in Google or AOL

Comment

But is it okay to use free articles for seo purpose? Usually such articles are already published at many sites so i don't think that it will give a good results in search engines.

Comment

Hi guys.
                          Well, may be there is but, in my opinion free of cost content writings do not make your site effective, That's way if you want to make your site an incredible, then you have to pay something for that.Try got post quality writings.

Comment

search in google find some professional froums to talk with each other.

Comment

You can find lots of free articles online but you want content for seo purpose then you hire good content writer.

Comment

Working...
                              X