Need Content(Not Urgent)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Content(Not Urgent)

Hi. I'm making a website about learning HTML.(HTML Tutorial) I need content about HTML. Anything from codes, facts, and other stuff.

I have about 40 pages with the definitions and examples of html tags sat on my computer at home for a site I was going to do but never finished. I also have a couple of tutorials and articles.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Comment

Hi,

We have launched an HTML, CSS, PHP etc. tutorial website which is currently being filled with content at Openzu.com where all of the content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license, so if you ever need to get some quick content you can use this, provided it is correctly attributed to us by linking back to us, and that it is shared under the same license.

Comment

how much do you guys charge for the content???

Comment

In which area are you focusing?

Comment

there is actually somebody a few posts up who is selling HTML content

Comment

wow, hope you finish this website soon. I'm really want to learn about it.

Comment

I would suggest you to address a professional seo agency and their copywriters will write the content for your website.

Comment

Working...
                X