Facebook vs Google +

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook vs Google +

sometimes I confuse which one easily will get more traffic?

actually I compare

FB is you must always post in groups.....in order to get some traffic

google + surprising you don't need so aggressive post ...yet got traffic...

provided you have many followers...

But irony I see most people see FB than google +

while I monitor what people look at from their smartphone , tablets, even in office ..
    I never see people see google + instead all viewers I see ...surf Facebook.

here is why I confuse.....I noticed google + sometimes can easily get more traffic than FB....without doing much effort than FB which I noticed need more effort to get traffic and likes.

Originally posted by sginteractive View Post
    sometimes I confuse which one easily will get more traffic?

actually I compare

FB is you must always post in groups.....in order to get some traffic

google + surprising you don't need so aggressive post ...yet got traffic...

provided you have many followers...

while I monitor what people look at from their smartphone , tablets, even in office ..
    I never see people see google + instead all viewers I see ...surf Facebook.

here is why I confuse.....I noticed google + sometimes can easily get more traffic than FB....without doing much effort than FB which I noticed need more effort to get traffic and likes
    if you just consider the visitor interest of course facebook has more attraction and better feedback
    but the point is that google crawler has access to all google+ pager , in FB google crawler has limitation to access to all the pages
    then from the SEO point of view google+ gives better results
    Last edited by mosafer1; 12-10-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sginteractive View Post

I never see people see google + instead all viewers I see ...surf Facebook..
      You are seeing your environment and making decision, but globally G+ has more users who are serious business community. FB is more social, G+ IS MORE RELEVANT.

Comment

I think both are useful for getting relevant traffic but from SEO point of Google+ rocks because facebook didn't provided that much access to Google.

Comment

I think through Google+ you can get more traffic if you content is good. But in FB mostly people like the post and scroll to next post.

Comment

I think it belongs to how many current followers on your G+ page, FB page? Are articles interesting? But why don't you build both fanpages for long-term using, with better traffic and more follower?
            Im my oipinion, facebook is more user. But G+ is faster effective.

Comment

Facebook is the best website to generate more traffic compare to Google+. Because you can post your promotional content in Facebook Groups and their timelines also.

Comment

I think what it comes down to is personal preference. Some like Facebook, others like Google +. Some people live to tweet and others Instagram their lives away.

It’s like the Mac vs. PC debate. I’ve used both platforms since the beginning of time and find each to be useful for different tasks.

I will use Google +, perhaps more often than I did. But I don’t see them taking over in the social media space and knocking Facebook off their top spot. There are too many people invested in the content and relationships they have created on Facebook.

I think I will still spend much more of my time on Facebook as I continue to build relationships through Google +. I’m glad I learned something and appreciate the passion behind those who took the time to share their opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X