This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Link Building

I would like to know if anyone has used a paid link building service before. Mostly I am considering Attracta Pro Links, as they are selling 50 links for $5 per month. I figure that would be a good way to get my site's PageRank up and have Google list me a little higher for my keywords. Currently I am hovering at about page 6 for many search engines.

Have you ever tried or known anyone who has tried such as service? Are they effective or a total waste of money?

Does anyone have any paid link services to recommend?
    My Website - openalgorithms.com

It depends because many of the marketers are not delivering what they offer and hence the result is opposite to our expectations. So i do not prefer the paid link building strategies to build the back links. Do it manually or hire someone to do link building for your site.

Comment

Originally posted by pentawebexperts View Post
      It depends because many of the marketers are not delivering what they offer and hence the result is opposite to our expectations. So i do not prefer the paid link building strategies to build the back links. Do it manually or hire someone to do link building for your site.
      Can you advise on how to "do it manually"? I am happy to put in whatever effort is necessary.
      My Website - openalgorithms.com

Comment

It's a good technique but expensive.if your site make profit with this than carry on.

Comment

Look for sites which are relevant to the vertical category that your site falls under. So if you’re securing links to a auto body repair site, verticals such as autos and finance would make relevant sense to attract links from and should naturally link to your site anyway. Links from unrelated fields such as video gaming and cooking would not make sense.
          Last edited by Reiss; 09-26-2012, 02:40 AM. Reason: Removed advertisement

Comment

You want to linkbuild manually. That includes forum signatures, comment links (the url in comments on blogs), guest posting, writing articles and such. If you don't want it that slow, you can try another thing. Host a competition. If the prize is good, people will share it to their friends on twitter, facebook etc, and voila, links and traffic. That one may however take some planning to get a proper result.

Comment

Paid link building is most effective technique of SEO but it is very expensive. No doubt that paid links are better than free link building. Anyway nice thread and i like it.

Comment

It really depends on the quality of link building the provide. There are numerous SEO companies that link build very poorly. The best way to do it is do it yourself I think. That way you can check the quality and contribute value to discussions etc which is much influential to your rankings etc rather than dropping links in places where they will provide no value!

Comment

The best option is to not to consider paid linking anymore because of the new updates that came from google. Work on building backlinks naturally. This will be more beneficial than purchasing backlinks.

Comment

I advise you to buy GSA submitter and use it properly.

How to use it?

Write one unique article and put one or two links of your site in it. and spin that article to 50 copies and then submit through GSA Ranker in your relevant keyword.

GSA Ranker is the most powerful and safe software I have ever seen.

Google about GSA

Thanks

Comment

If you want to build linkings then
                      Do Blog commenting, Forum posting, Guest post, Social media, PR, classifieds

Comment

Working...
                      X