Get More Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get More Traffic

I have a site Home Furnishing and its getting very low traffic and I can not do social media for this site because client doesn't want then what step should I take and in link building work client wants only directory, article, bookmarking and comment posting work and its going in very fast process. anybody can tell me that what should I do that client can not know.

In my experience its better to apply an SEO to your site. There are lots of tutorial online. Try to search it on Google for more choices.

Comment

doing SEO (on page and off page) more better ..

On Page Optimization :
      choice and improving keyword in url, title, content website, keyword tags ..

Off Page Optimzation :
      article submission
      forum submission
      press release submission
      internet marketing
      social bookmarking
      social networking
      blogging (walking and commenting)..

Thanks for sharing about this

Comment

Hi

You can do Directory submission, Blog commenting, forum posting, article submission, Press release submission. These methods help you to increase pr to the site.

Comment

High Pagerank Backlinks on Actual Pagerank pages.

Interested to boost the Search Engine Rankings of your Website ?

We provide High PR Backlinks from actual Pagerank webpages. All backlinks we offer are dofollow links from High Authority Websites. Our prices are over 50% cheaper than the competitors. Check out our great & exclusive high PR backlink packages at
          www.thebacklinbooster.com

If interested, kindly can get in touch with us at links@thebacklnbooster.com

Regards
          Aaliya Oberoi
          The Backlink Booster Team

Comment

You can follow the same link building methods as your client told you. Follow Social Bookmarking, Blog commenting, Article submission & Forum posting. These, link building methods will give huge traffic.

Comment

Is your website indexed in the search engines? If not, have you submitted your website to the search engines?

Comment

@selenagomez' I think you cannot get traffic to fan page in facebook. cause you need to log in before you can log-in?
                Last edited by Pegasus; 03-01-2011, 09:46 PM. Reason: spam sig removed

Comment

You can do Directory submission, Blog commenting, forum posting, article submission, Press release submission. These methods help you to increase pr to the site

Comment

Facebook Fanpage, Facebook layouts & other Facebook issues

Originally posted by sharonediaz View Post
                    @selenagomez' I think you cannot get traffic to fan page in facebook. cause you need to log in before you can log-in?
                    If your fans visit your site via your Facebook fan page? Isn't that traffic? I wonder.

Comment

you can do social bookmarking, forum posting, feed submission, article submission to achieve traffic

Comment

Make some unique content for your site and try some of this few steps: blog commenting, article submission forum posting and bookmarking

Goodluck

Comment

Try this...
                          Off Page Optimzation :
                          article submission
                          forum submission
                          press release submission
                          internet marketing
                          social bookmarking
                          social networking
                          blogging (walking and commenting)..

Comment

Traffic

SMO is the best way to target the traffic.

Comment

Hey Sikhar
                              I think you should submit high quality guest articles to some blogs in order to provide best links to your client's site. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X