Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat application

Hello!

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question. I am researching which chat application I should use on my site. It is algo trading website and many customers suggested that having a chat would have a great benefit.

I want to be able to post charts and youtube videos there and I as well want to have it in black colour as it will go the best with my site.

I already found Rumbletalk and Envol but still making research to get the best option for me.
    Thanks!

So I went out by myself and did quite a lot of research on it. I will post my results here as it may help to someone in the future.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
    I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

I hope this overview will help to someone who will have the same problem.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that we are still using Rumbletalk. You can always let me know if you need anything. I will be happy to assist you! I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.

Comment

I finally decided to go with Rumbletalk.

Comment

I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well.

Comment

Guy, I would like to update you here about using ChatWing chat room. I have been with ChatWing is over 2 years. Don't depends on any other chat room anymore. You can even register using you social media accounts like- FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more. Many new features have been added so far. Even there is a feature for Radio and iPhone/iPad users. Here is the official chat room for ChatWing https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chat...924625444?mt=8

So I prefer ChatWing without any doubt. hehe

Comment

Working...
            X