Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which anti virus do you use or like among the following?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrendMicro for the enterprise, is what i recommend.

Comment

Mcafee is the lightest one --- i use it because it does not slow down my computer

Comment

Use the upgraded versions of O.S like windows7 or go for Linux which have better security than other.
        In terms of antivirus i prefer McAfee "full version". I am using this for 6 yrs.

Comment

i am using Quick Heal Antivirus from 3 years and fully satisfied with Quick Heal.

Comment

I'm using Avast. It's free, doesn't slow down my computer (Norton is horrible for that), and if you want something more advanced than simple protection, their premium version is cheap.

I've been using their free version for several years now - under Windows XP and Windows 7 - never had a problem. Scans all my downloads (saved my butt few times when downloading infected torrents), provides warnings when accessing malicious internet sites, and features a "sandbox" mode when running questionable programs. And they update their virus definitions and their software often (usually I get at least one automatic update a day).

Comment

I am using and recommend Avast. Best free antivirus IMO.

Comment

One and only "Symantec"
                keeps its mouth shut,,, requires updates once in a month unlike others ,,, every week they need to get updated,, no internet no protection

Comment

I use Avast the free version.

The problem with these type of virus scanners is that viruses are so smart these days that they are constantly evolving themselves as they spread, this means that the databases are a little behind at times...
                  In saying that I guess it's better to have a virus scanner then not to have anything...

Comment

I use AVG, pretty satisfied with it.

Comment

i use Avast antivirus. I've been using it since 2012. its good for me

Comment

Macfee, i use this.

Comment

Which anti virus do you use?

I use Symantec antivirus as it uses reduced network load, uses less of the network storage space, gives a tremendous performance, and includes smarter management etc.

Comment

I like using AVG anti virus.

Comment

I prefer nod32. AVG is OK but just rather resource heavy.
                              Blakeney bed and breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X