hii how i install unix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hii how i install unix

i dont know how we install unix just i know how i install windows how can explain and give me link how we install unix but pictures and this things to be in the website that you given me and what we write and those things becuse i am new at this things like unix thanks for your time

Here's a very good guide to installing Fedora Core 5: http://www.stanton-finley.net/fedora...ion_notes.html

Off Topic:
    Any chance of using punctuation in your posts?
    HTML 4.01 - the specs | HTML 5 - the specs | W3Schools : HTML Tutorial | Why Tables For Layout Is Stupid

CSS 2.1 - the specs | CSS 3 selectors | W3Schools : CSS Tutorial | bonrouge : CSS FAQ

英会話仙台

Comment

thx man

thx but i need what we write everything not that
      but thx
      if you can get what we write and everything it will be greatfull

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about.
        HTML 4.01 - the specs | HTML 5 - the specs | W3Schools : HTML Tutorial | Why Tables For Layout Is Stupid

CSS 2.1 - the specs | CSS 3 selectors | W3Schools : CSS Tutorial | bonrouge : CSS FAQ

英会話仙台

Comment

when we install unix we write somthing wht we write thats my question did you understand
          ????

Comment

I don't follow either -_-

Mate, I'd start with Ubuntu - the installer doesn't get more friendly than that!

updates, videos, images and discussions

Comment

Originally posted by alex15 View Post
              When we install Linux, we write something. My question is, what do I write?
              I believe you want to know what commands to type. If you download Ubuntu, burn it to a CD then put it in your drive and reboot, there is a lovely little installer package that will install it for you.

I hope this answers you question. Please use punctuation next time - it makes it very hard to read

Comment

If you want to install Unix try OpenSolaris... however I am pretty sure what you want is Linux, and in this case I would suggest trying Ubuntu, as Thirsty Ferret described above.

Comment

These are the steps that has to be followed while installing UNIX:

Click here to download the Unix setup file.
                  Now run the installation file and follow the step by step .
                  Click on Download Without installing option.
                  Then select your directory where you want to store downloaded files.
                  Click on Direct connection from the option and click next.
                  Next screen will ask you to use mirror site for fast download, select any servers from it and click on next.
                  After that process the installation program will download some required files and will present a one screen.
                  After completion of download Start setup again which you have downloaded in step 1.
                  It will present another screen for you, that is in which directory you want to install Unix.
                  Now you should select local package directory of downloaded Unix files..
                  It’s very easy, installation generated a folder in Start Menu and Desktop shortcut, If Desktop shortcut is not available then Follow steps below to run Unix command line.
                  Start > All Programs > Cygwin > Cygwin Bash Shell

Comment

Originally posted by kiruthika View Post
                    These are the steps that has to be followed while installing UNIX:

Click here to download the Unix setup file.
                    Now run the installation file and follow the step by step .
                    Click on Download Without installing option.
                    Then select your directory where you want to store downloaded files.
                    Click on Direct connection from the option and click next.
                    Next screen will ask you to use mirror site for fast download, select any servers from it and click on next.
                    After that process the installation program will download some required files and will present a one screen.
                    After completion of download Start setup again which you have downloaded in step 1.
                    It will present another screen for you, that is in which directory you want to install Unix.
                    Now you should select local package directory of downloaded Unix files..
                    Itís very easy, installation generated a folder in Start Menu and Desktop shortcut, If Desktop shortcut is not available then Follow steps below to run Unix command line.
                    Start > All Programs > Cygwin > Cygwin Bash Shell
                    Thumbs up for simplicity. Even if you install with code, it is still easier than Windows lol

Comment

Originally posted by Davor87 View Post
                      Thumbs up for simplicity. Even if you install with code, it is still easier than Windows lol
                      You're waking up a 6yr old thread...again! You might want to get into the habit of checking the OP date.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiss View Post
                        You're waking up a 6yr old thread...again! You might want to get into the habit of checking the OP date.
                        Hey, it wakes us old-timers up from our slumber, and brings us back

updates, videos, images and discussions

Comment

Working...
                        X