X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best SEO tools

Hello guys.
    What are the best services to make site audit? Do you have any tips how to make audit easier?
    Hope to get your answers.

Google analytics for keyword research etc and http://smallseotools.com/backlink-checker/ for checking my competitors' backlinks, although I'm only competing for very niche keywords so there isn't much work. All of the research I've done on SEO tells me that high authority backlinks carry so much more weight than thousands of spam comments or whatever. For example, the number one organic result for "SEO uk" only has backlinks from 2 high authority websites, and that's pretty much it.
    Blakeney bed and breakfast

Comment

I like majestic.com, but ahrefs.com is ok as well...
      Seattle's premiere digital development and marketing company Red Dragon Web Media

Comment

I use Google Webmaster, Google Analytic and Smallseotool etc.

Comment

There are many SEO Tools who provides best audit report Like
          Semrush Tool
          Google Analytics Tool
          Ahref
          Open site explorer

Comment

You can use:
            google analytics
            google webmaster tool
            ahrefs
            semrush tool
            majesticseo

Comment

Woorank and Backlinks watch, ahrefs are best tools for SEO .

Comment

Best SEO Tools

To be honest, there are many SEO tools, but to name which too is the best that depends on the preference of the user and functionality of the SEO tool. Some the tools that I use are Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Trends for Keyword Research, Google Instant Search for Keyword Research, Majestic SEO for Backlinks Analysis, Open Site Explorer-Link Research & Backlink Checker, Actionable Analytics for the Web etc.

Comment

Working...
                X