No announcement yet.

How to get more page views for my site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get more page views for my site?

Hi everyone,
    I am running entertainment site and I want to increase page views. Is there any idea to increase page views please let me know..

Something that can help you is engaging into Social Media, you can share your site and other to related groups and pages on Facebook, and you can even share it as your Facebook status.

If you have lots of friends/ Likes on your Facebook page, then traffic would be not a problem.

Comment

social sharing will bring traffic and it will increase the page views

so you should read how to use social media like reditt pin....and should know how to use it

Comment

For more page views you just need to promote you site, use you sites URL on the social media sites. This is the easy way to get views.

Comment

If you want to get more page views for your site, you need to focus on keywords, title tags and headers, creating vanity linkbait, focus on youtube as much as google, doing more blogging and don't forget about email marketing.

Comment

There is only one best option to increase page views is to share and increase your visibility on social platforms. Social networking sites are very helpful to get more traffic and views.

Comment

social media advertising is still pretty cheap and it works well for getting visitors.
              Seattle's premiere digital development and marketing company Red Dragon Web Media

Comment

Working...
              X