Need some help about Nofollow Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help about Nofollow Links

Hi guys, i am new to seo and i have just started to comment on blogs. but most of the times blogs allows to post links that has 'no follow' attribute. So is it still ok to leave my keywords in such blogs?? or its just a waste of time??

doest matter

I have left links on no follow sites... I don't think it's a waste of time

Comment

Posting on nofollow blogs is not a waste of time..It helps alot to get the rankings and traffic..Finding dofollow blogs to comment are very difficult ..we cannot always comment on dofollow blogs but sometimes we can .But commenting on nofollow blogs is not a waste of time.I perform it everyday for my website and get good results!!

Comment

thanks for your valuable opinion. do follow blogs are really difficult to find. i read somewhere that Google will not crawl your link in no follow blogs.that's why i was confused about it.but if you guys get ranking and traffic by commenting on such blogs, then i think i should do the same.and Now can you tell me what is the reason to make links 'no follow' in blogs ?

Comment

Originally posted by preeti22 View Post
          Now can you tell me what is the reason to make links 'no follow' in blogs ?
          A lot of forums (this one included) are bombarded with spam on a daily basis. Rather than have to sift through every post deleting the spam, the web master has chosen to make the links 'no follow' so spamming is useless as their links are ignored by search engines.
          We have many active mods here who spend a lot of time deleting spam posts, if this gets too much, we may go the 'no follow' route too.

Comment

Hi guys, i am new to seo and i have just started to comment on blogs. but most of the times blogs allows to post links that has 'no follow' attribute. So is it still ok to leave my keywords in such blogs?? or its just a waste of time??
            For seo it's a waste of time. You might have the chance to get real visitors from that site!
            Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Comment

well for me its not a waste of time. because of the traffic you can get and popularity and potential client. in terms of ranking yes its useless but it make your website more natural..

Comment

Re:

High PR No Follow links are also passes link juice. So I suggest you to get back links from high page rank blogs with same category websites.

Comment

It not give you back link, but its bring some number of traffic on the website.

Comment

It depends on the blog how alluring the content on the blog if so, then there we can drive traffic to our site so here we are beneficial when we bind the user for what he is searching for.

Comment

Though it will not pass on the link value it will help you get traffic from those sites. So its completely okay to leave links on no-follow sites and is not waste of time.

Comment

Most of the blogs offers nofollow on comment links because they don't want to pass the link juice to the other website. Most of blog owner put nofollow to keep away spammers who wants to get high PR bakclinks from their cheap blog comments.

Comment

It will gain traffic for your website rather than any ranking improvement in website.

Comment

first of all you should not create back links from blog commenting because these are spam links.

Secondly Google not pass value to nofollow Links.

If you got some nofolow back link from high quality websites then keep in mind that never be create more than 30% nofollow links of total back links. If you will create then your search engine ranking could be down.

Comment

look there is nothing waste of the time agree with you that number of the link on the blog commenting are the no follow but no follow also take part in the traffic generation as the do follow but yes its not help to provide the link juice but yes its help to raise the domain and the page authority of the site so don't you think that no follow is just waste of the time

Comment

Working...
                              X