X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More SEO Tips

Hi..

I have few SEO useful tips.

* Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.

* Be bold - Use your tag in everywhere its required.

* Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.

* Site map: A big site needs a site map, which should be linked to from every page on the site.

* Article exchanges: There is a link exchanges, but not useful as they generally are. Article exchanges are similar to link exchanges but its much more useful. You publish someone Else's article on the history of pudding pops with a link back to their site.

* The bottom line in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.

* When optimizing your blog posts, optimize your post title tag independently from your blog title.

* Use a lengthy Page titles.

hope your site will rank much better if you follow these tips. All the best.

Thank You.

Regards
    Michael Arthur
    Last edited by Pegasus; 11-20-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: spam link removed

There is no doubt about this matter than presence of fresh, original and informative content on websites will help them have better chances of getting finer ranks but two points about your tips can be mentioned in here and the first one is about exchanging articles and contents. Why would you do that in the first place? What is the logic of using reciprocal contents and giving out your genuine copies to others and then publishing theirs on your own website?

Exchanging links has already lost steam in the cyberspace and two-way links are not very useful these days, the same matter can apply to the contents exchanged. Instead of exchanging them, put the original copies on your own site and then look for ways of spreading word about them and sending visitors to your article pages. The second point is about the length of titles, why do you believe lengthy title tags are better? They should be to the point, and even preferably short.

Comment

Originally posted by bermuda View Post
      There is no doubt about this matter than presence of fresh, original and informative content on websites will help them have better chances of getting finer ranks but two points about your tips can be mentioned in here and the first one is about exchanging articles and contents. Why would you do that in the first place? What is the logic of using reciprocal contents and giving out your genuine copies to others and then publishing theirs on your own website?
      I guess the site that you've submitted your article to will need to be afraid of the article more than you do. Your site will be the one with the original content scanned earliest by Google and the article submission site will be marked as spam.

Comment

I have read these steps in many places but the face is I am not able to follow all this things. But try hard and it seems very hard

Comment

@michaelarthur : I don't think it's enough tips for SEO, these are a basic line for SEO.

@Apanvarun...why would you not take any SEO Company? I think they provide you a good services.
          Last edited by Pegasus; 02-28-2013, 04:46 AM. Reason: spam link removed

Comment

EO have many benefits for web sites.. It will increase traffic and ranking of web sites in search engines..Search Engine Optimisation is not just about web ‘traffic’. It’s about making sure that the right sorts of people see your website within your chosen market sector, for your specific product or service.

Comment

Working...
            X