Top 5 natural ways to get free Facebook Page likes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 natural ways to get free Facebook Page likes

There are "n" number of websites to get "Facebook Page Likes". But these websites provide irrelevant and useless Facebook likes. So, the best way to get Facebook likes are:

1. Ask your friends and family members to like your FB page.

2. Ask them to request their friends and family members to like your page and also share them among their friends.

3. Place the FB like widget on your website, and blog.

4. Also share the latest information of your FB page on Twitter, Linked In, Traffup, Stumble, and other websites.

5. Make sure to post useful and relevant information on your FB page (regularly)..

Originally posted by snehsaw View Post
    There are "n" number of websites to get "Facebook Page Likes". But these websites provide irrelevant and useless Facebook likes. So, the best way to get Facebook likes are:

1. Ask your friends and family members to like your FB page.

2. Ask them to request their friends and family members to like your page and also share them among their friends.

3. Place the FB like widget on your website, and blog.

4. Also share the latest information of your FB page on Twitter, Linked In, Traffup, Stumble, and other websites.

5. Make sure to post useful and relevant information on your FB page (regularly)..
    i agree with u . In web marketing industry some people doing this kind of cheap work. manual works take time but its help alot too...

Comment

Good tips for increase likes of facebook page. I will follow these tips.

Comment

Pretty obvious tips, bro.
        I would advise to make friend to some artists. These folks promote themselves and theiir artworks very intensively. So there`ll never be any problems to become friends with them even if they do not know you IRL.
        The next step is to take all friend requests you`ll get from friends of your new friends.
        In a month or two you`ll reach your 5000 friends limit. All these months u have just 3 things to do:
        a) aprove friend requests
        b) answer to the folks (hi -- hi -- how r you? -- i`m fine thanks and? -- imfine too, where are you)^ this is necessary to keep your account looking alive to FB antibot algorithms
        c) invite your new friends to like your page, like their pages back.

Comment

As per the latest updates ... would love to add few more -

# Update your facebook pages with text and photos instead of links. In this way yoour posts will reach to more people.

# Try to add - Call to Action posts. More conversation on your posts results more likes, more shares and hence more exposure to your page.

Comment

Working...
          X