Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic Traffic Tips

Organic Traffic Tip #1 Link Building

Link building plays a role in SEO. The search engines take notice of the quality of links. Make sure all the links to your blog are relevant. Links from high PR and same niche blogs will help with SEO.

Organic Traffic Tip # 2 Blog Frequency

Be regular in your blogging posting and updates. Search engine crawlers take notice of this and up your search engines. A blog that posts regularly is better than one that fails to frequently post up new content. Make sure your articles relate to your website.

Organic Traffic Tip #3 Repeated Traffic

Make sure you can get people back to your blog. Create a benefit for others that no other blog can give people. If you share unique benefits, people will want to return to your blog. Create high quality content and provide useful information. Make your content so good that people will bookmark your blog.

Organic Traffic Tips #4 The “RIGHT” Way

Do not get your blog blacklisted. When you promote your blog, do it the right way. Overtime, you can achieve good rankings and reach your long-term goals. When in doubt, listen to your heart.

I know we sometimes get caught up in getting fast results, but sometimes it makes us forget the small important things. We always look for shortcuts, and although I believe there are many great marketing shortcuts out there, I believe there is no way around consistency and hard work. Even with the best of tools it takes a lot of patience to be successful.

We should look for not only the fastest way but the right way. To combine these two ideas together is essential for a successful online business. Follow these organic traffic tips consistently to get an increase in consistent traffic.

I think its very good to go with the consistent traffic rather than applying short cut and that might be dangerous to catch in they eyes of search egnine and its not in the favour of guidlines of its. So , organic traffic is good to follow by getting the consistent traffic and its good for the long term solution.

Comment

I just want to clarify a few things. So these SEO strategies you have mentioned are still effective when building links? I have read a post somewhere telling people to have less focus on strategies like blog commenting and directory submissions. That's kinda confusing.

Comment

I have read a post somewhere telling people to have less focus on strategies like blog commenting and directory submissions. That's kinda confusing.
        I think blog commenting is nothing but a gamble where you don't know the blog web-master will allow your comment with link or delete the link and left only comment. Again there are few debates on no-follow and do--follow blog commenting. To be very honest who have a time to check whether blog is do-follow or no-follow so I believe it is just a gamble, that's it.

Comment

Re:

In my experience link building is the first thing that you can do in yielding traffics. Article posting in sites like ezines and guest blogging will be very helpful in getting organic traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPolarZero View Post
            I just want to clarify a few things. So these SEO strategies you have mentioned are still effective when building links? I have read a post somewhere telling people to have less focus on strategies like blog commenting and directory submissions. That's kinda confusing.
            Hi,
            I would like to say that these are long-term strategies that will never be exhausted. If you stick to them will achieve great success very soon.

Comment

How about forum posting or joining a community?, you can also consider forums as a place to get organic traffics right?...

Comment

I like to add one point here that article submission is also one of the great technique to increase visitors to your site. It is very effective method in generating back links for your site.
                Last edited by Pegasus; 04-18-2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: sig removed - you can have one after 30 days membership AND 30 posts.

Comment

Hello guys...!
                  Thanks for sharing awesome post....I think A good way to "market" your blog is to leave comments on other blogs and maintain good relationship with other bloggers....Just make sure your comments are with value so people might be interested to check your blog....!

Comment

The points are really helpful when you proceed in a positive way. Discussed, that shortcuts really do not land you up anywhere, where even i also think. SEO requires patience, following guidelines and what ever you do must be genuine but not interms of spamming search engines. The end goal is user, how you service the user using you product online. Never try to fool the search engines using shortcut methods, the more you fool them, the more your rankings will decrease.

Comment

The positive and helpful sharing but missing here one very effective ways
                      Yes, social activities is very impotent and shortest in this field.

Comment

SEO, blog, forum and Social Media Websites, all of theses methods will bring you traffic.

Comment

i liked the Reputed traffic part the most. cause its true that if your bounce rate is low then you can slow down your SEO jobs. its very cost effective.
                          so we should be careful about this.
                          thanks

Comment

Such a great post i like your post of organic traffic tips.

Comment

SMO activities also useful for Organic Traffic - links submission with good description and image or video and sharing in different good social media sites, the number of visits and reviews on these submitted links will make it valuable back links for search engines .

Comment

Working...
                              X