Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very useful while doing blog posting.
    In my mind, blog comments also will help for getting traffic. Meanwhile, you can put the product link on a blog, sure people will be interested in.
    Your ideas are very helpful because there are some that I never see before. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Awesome tips, I will definitely apply these tips to my blog. Thanks for the post!

Comment

I heartily thankful to you for sharing such a great blog traffic tips.I'm following these such a nice tips.

Comment

I heartly thankful to you for sharing such a great blog traffic tips.I'm following these such a nice tips.

Comment

its a stand thing every one follow to promote the website, thanks for sharing

Comment

Although, it is a copy-paste article, but still nice tips..

In addition to this, I would like to add something to it. Thanks to Google Panda update, it is very important that you post original, useful and relevant articles on your website (regularly)

Comment

Paste the link for high page rank.

Comment

The tips are good

Comment

one of the way is to associate with reputed personality from your area or your client and interview him in detail. And post it on your blog with a clear image. this helps you get more traffic by his popularity.

Comment

Increase traffic to website

best way to increase traffic to your website is getting backlinks from high page rank ranked websites

Comment

Originally posted by Tongkat View Post
                        best way to increase traffic to your website is getting backlinks from high page rank ranked websites
                        Yeah i think linkbuilding is still one of the most important factors. You should mix do follow and no follow

Comment

You must market your website in order to increase exposure and gain followers. A trick you can use to increase search engine rankings is to optimize your content with low competitive keywords. Low competitive keywords don’t get as much traffic as high competitive keyword but are easier to rank high in the search engines. Although they are not searched as often as high competitive keywords, ranking top for low competitive keywords will get you a lot of traffic. The great part is that it is easy to rank high with low competitive keywords. With multiple top rankings for low competitive keywords, you can get thousands and thousands of traffic to your website.
                          Yes, it is very correct. I wasted a few months by targeting high traffic keywords for my website. Those keywords have high competition and many big players use them for their websites. That unwise strategy cost me zero traffic and then I learned the truth that unless my website is not powerful enough I must use long tail low competition keywords.

Comment

Yeah longtail is a really good way to increase your traffic. It depends on the niche but in high competetive markets a bunch of low competetive keywords will get you also a **** ton of traffic

Comment

This content is awesome...content is the most important part to get traffic but the content should be unique and fully genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Longboardfreund View Post
                                Yeah longtail is a really good way to increase your traffic. It depends on the niche but in high competetive markets a bunch of low competetive keywords will get you also a **** ton of traffic
                                Well of course long tail is always a good choice to get easy traffic. But with the time, you should focus more and more on the high end keywords. As your page has more trust, more visitors, more backlinks and is generally better (at least it should be) you can reach for higher goals

Comment

Working...
                                X