No announcement yet.

5 SEO Tips For Massive Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That original post was jolly good. Well worth repeating, in fact!

(It was repeated over 1,100 times on the web, according to a Google search.)
    Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

GREAT list.. so many webmasters out there today are looking to hit #1 serp
      result in 1 week.. it takes time, dedication, work and research to gain some first
      page traction for high competition keywords..

Comment

wow, great post. thanks for sharing this with us.

Comment

Somehow, the two preceding posts look a little on the generic side, too. (Chilling thought: I might be the only human on this thread!)
          Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

thanks for sharing dude. yes these are really important tips. if you don't do article submission and social bookmarking you will never get the desired traffic.
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by C0ldf1re View Post
              ... (Chilling thought: I might be the only human on this thread!)
              I was, too!

Comment

Originally posted by C0ldf1re View Post
                (Chilling thought: I might be the only human on this thread!)
                Yeah, in such meta threads, thats very likely .

A normal human being (or at least I) would respond to such an accusation. But bots probably are not programed to respond to this stuff.

I hope that they are under close watch
                Domain Registrar Domaintechnik® | Hosting | Domains | SSL certificate | Webspace Austria

Comment

Originally posted by GMF View Post
                  Yeah, in such meta threads, thats very likely ...
                  I can't quite work out what a "meta thread" means! What types of thread are there?

Comment

Well, found that word on another forum.

What it means: A thread thats only made so that the author can get a quick post bump. Meta-threads usually start with a very simple question (like: what is SEO, what is a forum, what is your name) etc.
                    A normal thread can also turn into a meta-thread when enough useless responds occur, like you can see here (although the thread is copy-pasted from another source).

Well, you could call them just spam threads, but meta threads sound more interesting.
                    Domain Registrar Domaintechnik® | Hosting | Domains | SSL certificate | Webspace Austria

Comment

Originally posted by GMF View Post
                      ... you could call them just spam threads, but meta threads sound more interesting.
                      I was trying to work out an analogy to meta-data!

Comment

I would like to add something to it. You must go only for the basic SEO of your website. There is no need to waste your time and efforts on advanced SEO techniques.

Plus, go for only the best SMO websites (and not all) to bring free traffic on your websites.

And yes, never go for PPC (unless you actually need it). There are so many free ways to get genuine traffic to your websites, such as - Stumble, Reddit, Digg, Traffup, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Hubpages, Squidoo, Youtube..

Comment

Some SEO steps make massive traffic to your sites:
                          1: Target easy to rank Using long -tail Keywords in your blog post's titles
                          2: Creating your blog post with the intention of ranking for more than 2 keyword is always a smart move.
                          3: You can use dofollow blog comment, this is an effective ways of promoting your site as well as improve your keyword's search ranking.
                          4: You can use the link building method that really profitable in terms of driving relevant traffic.
                          5: You can use forum posting. forum posting is a good start for any campaign, especially on high PR and high traffic forum sites.
                          6: You can use article submission method to submit an exceptionally written article to several highly trusted article directories.

You can also use social bookmarking sites like Facebook, twitter, interest, Reddit, Tumblr, digg to increase more traffic on your site.

Comment

Originally posted by snehsaw View Post
                            I would like to add something to it. You must go only for the basic SEO of your website. There is no need to waste your time and efforts on advanced SEO techniques.

Plus, go for only the best SMO websites (and not all) to bring free traffic on your websites.

And yes, never go for PPC (unless you actually need it). There are so many free ways to get genuine traffic to your websites, such as - Stumble, Reddit, Digg, Traffup, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Hubpages, Squidoo, Youtube..
                            Bringing this thread back to life...

How can someone say that there's no need to go any further than the basics on SEO? Every expert tells the opposite.
                            Also, I've found that PPC is the best way to reach people and to have predictable results. Why not using it? If you're monetizing your website, paying for clicks is not a problem, it is an investment.

Free traffic is additional.

Comment

Understanding what keywords will draw traffic your site is very important in the beginning and can save you lots of wasted time.
                              Boudoir Photography Melbourne - Pinup Photography Melbourne - Model Profiles Melbourne

Comment

Working...
                              X