No announcement yet.

10 Ways To Increase Your Site’s Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for sharing really good and practical ways to earn required traffic online.

Comment

Nice post ,thanks for sharing useful information.

Comment

Good grief! And members are still thanking a catapulted spammer. Perhaps they aren't really reading the thread. Perhaps they are just building up their post count until... (hee, hee)... Peg catapults them too.
        Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Some are here as signature spammers. They get dealt with, too.
          Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

But you don't give them a quick death... you let them build up a post count first!
            Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. (Nick Romano in Knock on any Door 1949... nearly!) Initiative test for Peg! Can you see this link? Small business multi-user multi-currency accounts freeware & multi-company accounting software NB. It is not spam - I'm allowed to have a signature! Hee, hee! It's been here months without you seeing!

Comment

Some of them I do, some I don't. I depends on how fed up I am with seeing them.

Comment

Yes. Some spammers are so nice, "This is a really excellent forum", etc., that it is worth having them around for a while.

Comment

Those ones I tend to leave up unless they've just posted the same message a gazillion times. Then I delete the whole bunch of them because I can't be arsed to go through and remove each individual mock signature. *lol* I'm lazy some days.

Comment

However, your article is copied and paste. But still, very nice tips. Though, you have forgotten "Social Bookmarking" as a great way to get instant, genuine and free traffic on your website.

Comment

Thanks for your nice post and share this information, i m really happy to read your past and know how i can increase my website traffic, once again thanks.

Comment

Effective SEO Activities to Increase Website Traffic

Business Listing or Business Profile Networking
                        Social Networking (Through websites like: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
                        Article Submission
                        Blog Submission
                        Guest Posting
                        Podcasting
                        Press Release Submission
                        Classified Submission

These marketing and promoting activities will drive enough traffic to your website.

Comment

This definitely reinforces some things that I need to do more of. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for your sharing. They are useful for me. Basically there are numerous ways to do this. The first option is: to choose a specific phrase and echo this as many times in the blog as you can (ex: my fashion blog talks about "emotional dressing", and I write this as much as possible). If you choose to echo something broader in your blog, like "food", if it was a blog about cooking- it would be less effective. The goal of this would be to receive more hits on a search engine such as google. Another option would be to create a technorati profile.

Comment

Submit it to various search engines and directories. In addition to major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing and MSN, it's worth. If your website is listed in as many places as possible, it can boost your rankings in major search engines as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X