Some ides for site promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ides for site promotion

1. SEO is one of the best process, on this process your site have to won the first page on search engine for many relevant keywords.

2. First page is only for 10 sites! What will you do if your site can not place on first page for competitive keywords? Do not worry! If you have money look for PPC camping.

3. First page is only for 10 sites and thousands of relevant sites for a keywod! What will you do if your site can not place on first page for competitive keywords? Do not worry! If you do not has money start social networking. Find out top 10 site for your networking.

4. I think Email Marketing is not a good process. It is completely my opinion. Unknown incoming email is maximum time considered as spam. It is great email marketing if you send msg to known people.

5. Social bookmarking is another good process and it is the combination of SEO and SMM.

Please explain your views on next....

Originally posted by JemsRoker View Post
    1. SEO is one of the best process, on this process your site have to won the first page on search engine for many relevant keywords.

2. First page is only for 10 sites! What will you do if your site can not place on first page for competitive keywords? Do not worry! If you have money look for PPC camping.

3. First page is only for 10 sites and thousands of relevant sites for a keywod! What will you do if your site can not place on first page for competitive keywords? Do not worry! If you do not has money start social networking. Find out top 10 site for your networking.

4. I think Email Marketing is not a good process. It is completely my opinion. Unknown incoming email is maximum time considered as spam. It is great email marketing if you send msg to known people.

5. Social bookmarking is another good process and it is the combination of SEO and SMM.

I personally have never paid money to promote a website. Just sit down and work. With years of experience I would like to say that nothing is impossible - it's all about experience and continuous work. I have a project that occupies the 1 page of a keyword and the competition is 18,500,000, all without money, but only with hard work.

Comment

Email marketing is more like a legend to me, I've never sent an single Email for pomotion. Maybe I should build a squeeze page for my website and try it out.

Comment

I searched the internet and found these tips that might be helpful to webmasters in promoting their sites.
        http://www.apromotionguide.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JemsRoker View Post

If your business is new to the market, your site has been re-designed or launched recently, or you just want people to know who you are,PPC is for you.

Comment

I also go with the e-mail marketing.

Comment

I don't think Email marketing is good source of promotion mostly people doesn't read the mails and delete the mail so its time wasting.one can use the SEO techniques to promote his site in very cheap way.

Comment

E.mail marketing is a very effective source to create backlinks, In order to to attract your e.mail recipient you should create an attractive e.mail subject, and try to summarize your email in some easy and addressing sentences, so that the reader may not feel bored while reading Once the recipient replied, its upto you to grab him/her.

Comment

In my opinion PPC should be placed on last when all your marketing strategies fail. As far as email marketing is concern it only cater some traffic to your site and effect your page rank it will not help in improving keywords rankings. Social book marketing and networking are well enough but it is necessary to use the other marketing tools like forums, blogs, article marketing, directory posting and so on to achieve the goal of getting high keyword rankings.

Comment

Could you explain how sending an email creates a backlink please?

Originally posted by James Greg View Post
                    E.mail marketing is a very effective source to create backlinks, In order to to attract your e.mail recipient you should create an attractive e.mail subject, and try to summarize your email in some easy and addressing sentences, so that the reader may not feel bored while reading Once the recipient replied, its upto you to grab him/her.

Comment

I also do not pay money for any type of promotion I strongly believe in free work and high quality backlinks.

Comment

SEO and SMO

SEO and SMO is best way for promotion.

Comment

Increase your website traffic and put it on #1 rank on Google Search Engines by creating quality back links and online marketing.

Comment

content must appear as natural.

It depends on individual choice if one wants to pay for ranking his website he is free to do so. But if you do not want to pay for ranking your website you need to work on the content of your website. While writing content write keeping in view the users’ perspective. Do not over stuff your content with keywords. Yes keywords are important for the website but you must place the keywords in your content such that it appears as natural.

Comment

increasing traffic and getting business are different thing. Today ranking in top 3 on page 1 of SERP is the only way to get business.

Comment

Working...
                              X