Search Engine Optimization Keywords – selecting the right keywords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Optimization Keywords – selecting the right keywords

Keywords are an important part of any successful SEO process. This helps in improving your website’s SEO in a very consistent manner. The key to success lies in using the right kind of search engine optimization keywords. It is this aspect that is so very critical for the success of any SEO process. It is the kind of work that you put in the initial stages that actually determines the kind of results that your site is going to enjoy in the long run. So, how do I select the right kind of search engine optimization keywords for my website?

The first thing that you should do is to consider the topic of your website. Then make a list of all the keywords that people may use to search for the information related to the topic of your website. You can check out from your friends, relatives, customers and others and find out what keywords they may use to find out about your website. This will give you greater clarity on the kind of search engine optimization keywords for your website.

Keywords are an important part of any successful SEO process.Do a proper keyword research based on your website relevancy and the type of your business. You can use Google adwords tool for keyword research. Competitive analysis is another method for searching relevant keywords for your site.

Comment

Hi,

Another nice channel for pick up your main keywords would be analyzing title tags of your top 10 competitors' sites since title tags would be the most important ranking factor.

all the best,

Comment

Originally posted by Dirajin View Post
        Keywords are an important part of any successful SEO process.Do a proper keyword research based on your website relevancy and the type of your business. You can use Google adwords tool for keyword research. Competitive analysis is another method for searching relevant keywords for your site.
        Yes I totally agree about Google Adwords tools. I think that the best tool is opening the right keywords for your niche. To be honest there are some paid software that do sashtatata work, but I see no reason to pay money for something that I can find for free.

Comment

if u want to increase your website Google page rank then select right keywords..
          take ideas for keyword selection from other sites ur categories sites

Comment

Keyword is the most important item in seo so selecting the right keywords for your site is very important. If you don't know how to then just get Google adword tool, its easier.

Comment

Google Adwords Tool is one of the best source of keyword research, where you can find the amount of searches for a particular keyword. Keywords are important for a website and should be used accordingly in the Title Tag, Description Tag and Content.

Comment

Originally posted by airforce1 View Post
                Hi,

Another nice channel for pick up your main keywords would be analyzing title tags of your top 10 competitors' sites since title tags would be the most important ranking factor.

all the best,
                Yes, by doing competitor's keyword analysis will help to give some ideas about the keywords and the main concept is search count value should be high whether it is global search count or local search count and competitors should be low for the targeting keyword.

Comment

There are also other useful tools for keywordresearch (unfortunately paid) like:
                  Hitwise
                  SpyFu (very good for spying on competition keywords)
                  WordTracker
                  Compete

Comment

Search keywords with Google Adword keyword tool. It helps to give information about competition, Global & local monthly searches...

Comment

I have been one to use Google's Adwords Keyword Tool, but it is not even remotely accurate, not even close. Moreover, if you use the Traffic Estimator, within the Adwords Keyword Tool, it is much more realistic and accurate.

Comment

Usually a common mistake made by many webmasters when they look for keywords is that they rush to using keyword suggestion tools and then go straight to the top ones, the most competitive phrases that have been targeted by very big portals and as you can guess, optimizing a new website for those hot terms can take forever. Although getting familiar with the currently used terms is OK, but for brand-new sites, turning to long-tail phrases will be a better idea.

Prepare a list of the keywords suggested by some online tools, then use Google to have a look at homepages of top-ranking websites in the same niches. Then compare the terms and add some other ones, check their traffic potentials online because many times longer phrases can convert better than shorter, more competitive ones. Start with longer terms and after getting the ranks online, gradually move towards the hot business words.

Comment

Originally posted by rjr View Post
                          I have been one to use Google's Adwords Keyword Tool, but it is not even remotely accurate, not even close. Moreover, if you use the Traffic Estimator, within the Adwords Keyword Tool, it is much more realistic and accurate.
                          Yes, that's right. But Google adwords will bring you to higher page and ranking. If you new in business, Google adwords seems good option to make higher page.

Comment

Working...
                          X