Beware of some people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of some people

I hired a guy to do some seo link building work. The work was completed, but the next month all the links were removed.

I asked for my money back which he said he would do, but asked if I could wait a month or so for him to get the money together.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 11-17-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: Libelous information removed, sorry.

Yeah, well, some people are new to the whole SEO thing so they don't have a lot of experience with it and some just outright scam you . Problem with links - the webmaster can easily change them to nofollow or remove them. It is always a gamble to hire someone to do seo, you never know how good he will do his work, if the links stay online, if he uses blackhat techniques etc. etc.

Best you do it on your own.
    Domain Registrar Domaintechnik® | Hosting | Domains | SSL certificate | Webspace Austria

Comment

Originally posted by GMF View Post
      Yeah, well, some people are new to the whole SEO thing so they don't have a lot of experience with it and some just outright scam you . Problem with links - the webmaster can easily change them to nofollow or remove them. It is always a gamble to hire someone to do seo, you never know how good he will do his work, if the links stay online, if he uses blackhat techniques etc. etc.

Best you do it on your own.
      It's a question of legality though. You pay someone to do the work and if they don't do it, it's fraud.

Comment

Working...
      X