Best live chat software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
    I don't like this kind of trials. I bet that you have to give your credit card informations and I don't want to give it.
    Nah you don't have to. Seriously they are very good and professional. They know that their software is good so they don't need to rely on users who forget to unsubscribe Check it out.

Comment

wow that's awesome! Whenever i wanted to try any software i had to share my card info. You told already that they have built in ticketing system. Do you have to turn it on or it just switch to ticket mode when you're not replying or something?

Comment

Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
        wow that's awesome! Whenever i wanted to try any software i had to share my card info. You told already that they have built in ticketing system. Do you have to turn it on or it just switch to ticket mode when you're not replying or something?
        It is switching to ticket mode when you turn off your chat. You can keep your phone screen for example locked and use still get notifications if you don't turn off your chat. If you do than you are switching to ticket mode.

Comment

I agree with pmd3v. there are good discussion. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X