Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best live chat software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best live chat software?

    I have two websites where I would like to use live chat feature. Sadly I don't know much about it and I am looking for best possible choice. I don't want to spend a lot of money so it will be better if I could pay for it every month. Do you have any ideas or advices?

  • #2
    Did you made already some research? Tell us something more about your websites so we could think what's best for you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by htmlwolf View Post
      Did you made already some research? Tell us something more about your websites so we could think what's best for you.
      To be honest I didn't. First website is a small hosting service and the second one is my portfolio with my designs. I thought that if anyone would like to ask about some graphic services they could just hit me up via live chat. Both websites are made on wordpress so it would be awesome if there will be some premade plugin for WP.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
        To be honest I didn't. First website is a small hosting service and the second one is my portfolio with my designs. I thought that if anyone would like to ask about some graphic services they could just hit me up via live chat. Both websites are made on wordpress so it would be awesome if there will be some premade plugin for WP.
        You should check http://livechatinc.com. When you compare it to other services it's quite cheap and the service is very good. For your hosting website it is for sure the best possible software because they have nice built-in ticketing system. Also it's nice that you can see what your clients are typing before they send message to you - it can improve your chats a lot. I like it and if you're looking for a paid service than you should check them.

        Comment


        • #5
          yea their features seems nice. How it is with support? Are you using it or you just know them? I would like to use some tested service.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
            yea their features seems nice. How it is with support? Are you using it or you just know them? I would like to use some tested service.
            they have 24/7/365 support in every single package so it's really good.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by htmlwolf View Post
              they have 24/7/365 support in every single package so it's really good.
              That's awesome! And what about customization?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
                That's awesome! And what about customization?
                It's very veeeery good. Actually it's one of their strongest advantage that you can do pretty much whatever you want. If you care about customization than i believe that you will not find anything better

                Comment


                • #9
                  If it's so good than can you unbrand it? And what what you think about purechat? They also looks nice. Do you know them maybe?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes you can unbrand it in every package which allow you to customize CSS. I don't know purechat but Intercom is also good but expensive :/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      oh so it's not available in every package? So which one allow you to do it?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pmd3v View Post
                        oh so it's not available in every package? So which one allow you to do it?
                        regular and all above. Here you can find all the info about customization with CSS: https://www.livechatinc.com/kb/custo...ndow-with-css/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          and how their mobile app works? I wanted to use zopim but i saw so many bad reviews in appstore about their app that I decided to make this thread. Overall their chat looks nice but I want to use it mostly on my phone so it can't be bugged.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well I am using livechat mostly because of their mobile app (and ticketing system) and it works very good. You can check their software in 30-day free trial

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't like this kind of trials. I bet that you have to give your credit card informations and I don't want to give it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X