Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten things that a e-shop web design page must have. What do you suggest ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten things that a e-shop web design page must have. What do you suggest ?

Ten things that a e-shop web design page must have. What do you suggest ?

My 1st proposal is about webstore functionality, not design.
    To raise conversions from your ecommerce site you should shorten check out process. Why?
    6-9 clicks or other actions to get something into shopping cart and pay it`s too much. People give up and leave shopping cart without finishing a purchase if check out is long and complicated or operations speed is slow.
    Also you have to set your trust certificates close to payment gateways. People do not finish purchace if webstore doesnt looktrustworthy. Your adress, contacts and LiveChat must be visible during checkout.
    Last edited by restler; 08-29-2013, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Basically the design should be simple and very user friendly.. ( Because you get the colours and eye catchy look with the product images .. , see site like apple store)..

The main thing is how the system functions ( just like the above post had mentioned ). Follow some demo's of opencart, magento, oscommerce, woocomemrce and ubercart.. Then you will see that almost all the systems use a certain flow... So follow that flow.. thats it !!!

Also don't forget to use a good SSL certificate and a reliable hosting server ( for hosting , i prefer a VPS/Dedicated than using shared servers .. )

Comment

Yeah functionality is key for me, in fact most stores don't have really fancy designs, most have a clean look but it's relatively simple.

The ability to check out later, guest check out, and a way to see the total with shipping before starting the checkout process as I find it annoying that I sometimes have to get further in to get the shipping price.

Comment

Main things to include

Hey Achelius,
          I'm also building an e-shop website (hopefully we're not in too much competition haha).
          So basically I've got to make my website user-friendly, functional, low clicks ...
          And also what is SSL?
          Last edited by Reiss; 08-03-2014, 02:20 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

The website should be easy to navigate and user friendly. If you're selling stuff on your website make sure the checkout process is simple and as short as possible.

Comment

Please stop commenting on subjetcs that are over 1 year old...
              My Websites: Gratis videoguides - Lav din egen hjemmeside , UnoEuro rabatkode and Billig Bredbånd

HTML FORUMS RULES

Comment

Working...
              X