How to do video marketing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do video marketing?

How to do video marketing? I saw people use videos on their sites to show their service.

So what will you do about this? How will you use the videos on your site?

Syndicate your video through video directories, It will help to make your video popular.

Comment

And i think you can submit it to some social bookmark site, it will take you traffic.

Comment

Thank you guys, I think video directories means like Youtube kind sites. And submit to social bookmark site, they all need to do a lot of work and if I do not have a good quality video it also would not bring traffic.

So how can I optimize the video itself, or do you think a cool player will help? And what web player do you guys used most? Jw or make one by flash?

Comment

Some other suggestions? Let me the first, I use a software called PlayerBox to create web player for my video, because it is easy to use and you do not need to know the action script code.

I use Moyea Flash Video MX Pro 6 to convert video to FLV format and do some edition.

These two software is good, you can google them to find them. So tell us what tool you use to perfect your video?

Comment

you can submit it to some social bookmark site.

Comment

Youtube is one of the famous google services where you can upload your video and bookmark on several sites. To insert meta title and description into video some tool we used which you can find on the web very easily.

Comment

Hello Friends...........

The first step that you should complete when creating a video is to do a video analysis. This can be done easily by searching on Youtube, which is the leader and most popular among online video sharing sites. Search for the topic that you intend on creating a video on, make notes on the videos that have a high number of views and establish common key elements about these videos that cause them to do very well.

Thanks

{sig removed}

Comment

You'll want to submit your video, at the very least, to YouTube. Their site is really helpful; they'll even create the coding for you to implement the video directly on your web site (so your web site visitors can watch the video from your web site instead of having to search for it on YouTube).
                  Experiment with whether you want to allow user commenting though; viewers can write some pretty crazy stuff :-)

Comment

As with your web site, content matters. And then submit your video to YouTube.

Comment

YouTube is the clear market leader when it comes to online video distribution.for submitting a video put keywords in the tiltle of the video,the video should be informative and you can also share this on various other sites like
                      Google Video
                      Yahoo Video
                      Atom
                      Photo Bucket
                      Crackle
                      Veoh
                      You Tube
                      My Space
                      Social
                      imeo
                      Daily Motion
                      Motionbox
                      Metacafe
                      AOL Video
                      Bolt
                      Blip.tv
                      ProsperityCast.tv
                      Revver
                      SelfCast.tv
                      http://www.mefeedia.com
                      http://video.yahoo.com/
                      http://www.viddler.com/
                      http://upload.livevideo.com/upload/video.aspx
                      http://in.sevenload.com/

Thanks
                      Last edited by Pegasus; 03-11-2011, 03:27 AM. Reason: spam sig removed

Comment

You have so many choices for marketing your video. make your own site and add more and more friends then share your video. other options are facebook, YouTube and so many sites you have choice.

Comment

We use animoto video creation software then upload the videos via TrafficGeyser. The latter will help you upload the videos to a lot of sites like videos sites, blog sites, even social networking sites like Facebook.

Comment

submit it to some social bookmark site, it will take you traffic.

Comment

Video marketing is a very effective way of marketing. just make a simple but useful video in windows movie maker and upload it into your sire and also in YouTube and some other popular video marketing sites.
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X