X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
    Are you here to stay now Paul?
    I sure hope so. I have a bit on my plate but I don't think I'll have a problem checking in quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Schulz View Post
      Those of you who are making bucks being affiliates... How high a commission do you think one should offer to affiliates? 25%? 30%? More? I guess it also depends on conversion rate etc., but still, how much does it take before you become interested?

And how do you promote? Do you own newsletters/blogs etc. where you promote a product once in a while?
      When giving commissons to affiliates you have to make them look much more competitive than your competitors so that more affiliates will want to promote your products and not your competitors. So the higher the commissions the better, but you also have to have other things in place like good customer service, many methods of payout, etc.

Also, if you pay your affiliates 30% and you find that you will end up making a loss because of it then it is obvious that you really can't pay as much as that, so it is realistic to work out what the max is you can pay or affiliates and also take in to consideration to what your competitors are paying their affiliates.

Comment

WidgetBucks better than AdSense and others for your website and blog!

Join widgetbucksus.net now and you will get free US$25
        at
        http://www.widgetbucksus.net

extra info:
        Ads Publishers/Bloggers instantly will get US$25 bonus after sign-up. Which gets you half way to your first cashout. The minimum cashout is US$50.
        WidgetBucks, this new great pay per click program will get famous so fast, may be I am the last one

to know but wait a minute, it doesn't look like ads, it looks like a widget, so everyone will be

clicking on it .
        I got 0.28$ on my first click, .And get 100$ in 10 days.
        you can get paid through PayPal, and it is very contextual that means it show related products to

your page just like AdSense.
        and what I love about it is that you get paid per click not sale or lead which is easier for us

"publishers" .

If you want to register
        please try:
        http://www.widgetbucksus.net
        Don't like adsense?widgetbucks pays more per click,ads get clicked more,they accept paypal or cheque and sites don't need approval
        And it can be can be placed together with adsense

Comment

Paul, nice little writeup on affiliate marketing.

Comment

Off Topic:
            come to my cool chat and it has radio station. go to - spam link removed -
            Last edited by Pegasus; 07-08-2009, 07:17 PM. Reason: spam

Comment

Originally posted by sutoh80 View Post
              Hi

I just learn how to create my own website and may I know how to get my URL listed in yahoo or other search engine?

Thanks
              Alex
              hi there alex how are you!

i've read a blog which talks about the basics of SEO and I'm gonna share it with you. There are three major key points that you need to consider in order for your URL to get listed on top of Google™

1.) Plan your Keywords carefully
              2.) Generate Keywords
              3.) Research Keywords

Everything is thoroughly discussed in the blog.

Hope it helps!

kirk

Comment

Thanks for this. Should be very useful to many of us.

Comment

Can you tell, a website that gives a good CPA?
                  thanks

[links removed]

Comment

drakedeva:

Spamming is not permitted here. You may have a signature only after 30 days membership and 30 meaningful posts.

Please review the ToS before posting further.

Additional infractions will directly result in a permanent ban.

DarksidePuffin
                    Senior Moderator
                    DarksidePuffin
                    "It's the bucket o' nothing, for only 99,99,99!"

Comment

Working...
                    X