This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, I found this in their program policies
    Multiple ad units may be displayed on each Web site page, but no ad unit shall contain any advertisement in common with any other ad unit.

Comment

That simply means if you want to run other ad campaigns. Taken from this page:

https://www.google.com/adsense/adformats

Please choose only one ad format per page.
      I had multiple ads on my page and they sent me a warning about it, I'll try to dig up the email later.

Comment

Oh, OK. Thanks then

Comment

Hi paul, check out www.joshmccrain.com/index.htm and www.joshmccrain.com/autographs.htm and tell me what you think.

Comment

Hmm...well my CTR for today was less than yesterday with the movement of ads. Am I doing anything wrong with the placement?

Comment

Sorry for replying to my own posts over and over agian

But I have decided to keep it like this for a week, and then move the ads to the sidebars for a week and compare my CTR.

I've also created channels to tell the clicks for each page.

Comment

Sorry about not replying to your posts above but I've been very busy and its always better late than never.

There might be something wrong with my browser but the ads don't show up on my computer so that could be part of your problem. Usually you will get a better conversion rate if you do what I recommend but if that is not the case I would love to take a look as it helps inform me of different methods of ad placement for different type of sites.

Comment

Yep, I had to take them off. I'm having some trouble since I'm not 18 yet, so they temporarily froze my account until I get this worked out. I have learned some nice tips though
                  (check out your review of google adsense thread )

Comment

Hi Sutoh80, for registering to yahoo search engine, it is simple, you just need to open a free yahoo email account for your submission (it is required by yahoo when you submit a website to yahoo search engine).
                    Then if you want to register your website in 165 search engines for free, I welcome you to visit my website home page: www.megadownloadcenter.com , you will find on my home page a link to submit your website to 165 search engine for free. Feel free to use this tool.
                    Regards

Comment

Have you read the date on this thread? It's 2 years old. Neither Josh nor Paul have been in for ages.

Peg
                      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Those of you who are making bucks being affiliates... How high a commission do you think one should offer to affiliates? 25%? 30%? More? I guess it also depends on conversion rate etc., but still, how much does it take before you become interested?

And how do you promote? Do you own newsletters/blogs etc. where you promote a product once in a while?
                        A1 Website Analyzer - Fix broken links, duplicate titles and headers, custom text search, link sculpting...
                        A1 Sitemap Generator - Create sitemaps including text, xml, video, image, mobile, news, visual HTML/CSS...
                        :: WebHelpForums.Net :: Forum for webmasters and website owners including support for the A1 tools suite.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Schulz View Post
                          Those of you who are making bucks being affiliates... How high a commission do you think one should offer to affiliates? 25%? 30%? More? I guess it also depends on conversion rate etc., but still, how much does it take before you become interested?

And how do you promote? Do you own newsletters/blogs etc. where you promote a product once in a while?
                          Sorry about the slow response. That question really depends on what you are selling. Your best bet would probably be to start of at a lower commission and for people that bring in large sales/leads give them more.

Comment

Off Topic:
                            My apologies, Paul. I didn't see you come in. *g*
                            Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Off Topic:
                              My apologies, Paul. I didn't see you come in. *g*
                              Not a problem Peg, I don't blame you . I personally can't believe I stayed away that long, it sure didn't feel like a year and a half.

Comment

Are you here to stay now Paul?

Comment

Working...
                                X