What is the best banner exchange site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best banner exchange site

Looking for the best ratio banner exchange affiliate to help increase traffic to my website. Thanks.

By the way, I'm also looking for various advertising exchanges to increase traffic. But I need a strict thematic traffic. I'll try this one option Smartyads.com. Previously, there was earning as a publisher. Now I want, as an advertiser increase traffic to sales in the online shop. What do you think, it is a good option?
    Last edited by Ronevik; 06-29-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronevik View Post
      By the way, I'm also looking for various advertising exchanges to increase traffic. But I need a strict thematic traffic. I'll try this one option Smartyads.com.
      I think it's a good system. Anyway, I've read many positive reviews.
      So, I think you can try this. Then write about the results.

Comment

A free banner exchange is a group of participating Web sites that display each others' ad banners in exchange for credits; the more impressions you display the more credits you receive. The credits are then converted into ad spaces for you to display your ad banner on participating Web sites. Participating in free banner exchange programs is a great way to drive traffic to your site, especially if you have compelling content and a creative ad banner.

Comment

Working...
        X