Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggogle ads

Hi
    Im just trying to ad some google ads to my site but they all seem completely unrelated to my site and in french!! I am in france but my site is in english. It isnt yet on line - will the ads sort themselves out once i publish or will they always be in the language relative to the viewers ip address??

Secondly can anyone tell me why when i change google ads or my amazon ads that mozilla takes a while sometimes hours to adjust to the new layout / ad changes where as IE6 seems to take on board the changes pretty quickly?? In fact moz seems to mix up my ads and their positions when I make changes - normally though it does sort it self out after a while!!

I think the ads change depending on the individual user's history, and depending on what keywords google has associated with your website. So it should be expected that if it's not in google's database, the ads won't make any sense.

Comment

Yes Jupjee telling absolutely right but one more thing can happen then during creating ads you can choose the language option.

Comment

If you remove the temporary data and cookies, then even Mozilla would show the changes taken place not just IE browser.

Comment

Google ads take a few days to adjust to your content

Comment

Though we are accustomed to computers doing things really fast because the web is so huge some things take a little longer. Google is pretty good and will work out what language your site content is written using however you can help them by including the sites language in the html tags eg <html lang="en"> for english.

Comment

have you selected any zone for the ads? i think its should not be selected. your site must be universal. then your ads will also be in English.
              thanks

Comment

The ads you are seeing, are from YOUR history. If your site is about pets, and you were looking at guitars, then guitar ads would show up for ads.

Comment

i think as your IP is French so that is happening.
                  but its not a matter of worry. cause it happens in the beginning. but it will be OK after some days when you will start posting regularly.

Comment

yup u have the language option while creating ads

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybgood View Post
                      Hi
                      Im just trying to ad some google ads to my site but they all seem completely unrelated to my site and in french!! I am in france but my site is in english. It isnt yet on line - will the ads sort themselves out once i publish or will they always be in the language relative to the viewers ip address??

Secondly can anyone tell me why when i change google ads or my amazon ads that mozilla takes a while sometimes hours to adjust to the new layout / ad changes where as IE6 seems to take on board the changes pretty quickly?? In fact moz seems to mix up my ads and their positions when I make changes - normally though it does sort it self out after a while!!
                      Yes ads will sort it out ( to me is strange that this happened in the first place ).
                      Try to clear browser history and cache. That should resolve the second problem.
                      Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Comment

Working...
                      X