Html

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Html

Will you please help me to increase knowledge about the HTML. It there new techniques that are helpful to make our html documents attractive and effective. What are the main benefits of HTML.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 12-14-2012, 03:00 AM. Reason: spam links removed

Originally posted by theshimla877 View Post
    Will you please help me to increase knowledge about the HTML. It there new techniques that are helpful to make our html documents attractive and effective. What are the main benefits of HTML.
    Pretty sure it's against the rules to add links to a fake signature before you've earned the right to have a signature, could be wrong. Haven't been here in months on end.

Will you please help me to increase knowledge about the HTML
    No. The best way to learn is to practice it yourself! However, this forum and its users are here to help when you get stuck, as always

It there new techniques that are helpful to make our html documents attractive and effective
    If you mean the visuals of your website, that usually comes down to good color/design theory, and some decent Photoshop skills where it's needed. Mostly that's not HTML, however writing good HTML code can make it easier on you.

What are the main benefits of HTML.
    There's no other way to create a webpage without having some sort of HTML markup drawing out the structure! It's one of a kind.
    Last edited by Pegasus; 12-14-2012, 03:01 AM. Reason: quote links removed

Comment

Hey, CS! Welcome back! (((Hugs))) How ya been?

You're correct. Signatures are allowed after 30 days membership AND 30 meaningful posts. Given the nature of the question, I suspect that it's only so that s/he will have a place to put the spam links. What they're asking is even beyond basic questions.
      Cat-herder Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Hey, CS! Welcome back! (((Hugs))) How ya been?

You're correct. Signatures are allowed after 30 days membership AND 30 meaningful posts. Given the nature of the question, I suspect that it's only so that s/he will have a place to put the spam links. What they're asking is even beyond basic questions.
        heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllo!

Comment

Good to see you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Good to see you.
            to you as well!

Hopefully I can start helping noobs out again!

Comment

*g* That would be nice, yup. You write so that even *I* can understand your instructions, and I'm notoriously thick some days.

Comment

Working...
              X