This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Affiliate Programs Work

Affiliate programs can earn you some extra money. Learn about types of affiliate programs, linking methods and how affiliate programs can work for you.

Originally posted by affshow View Post
    Affiliate programs can earn you some extra money. Learn about types of affiliate programs, linking methods and how affiliate programs can work for you.
    Is this a joke?
    The title of this post suggests a "this is how affiliate program works", not a "it can earn you money..." Alright, how?

No telling that affiliate marketing works by getting click, leads or sales through a unique link, nothing about the different types. Nothing at all.

I got a feeling that there was supposed to be a link in this dudes post, but that a) he forgot to put it there, or b) it's been removed. And my feeling says, that the link would have been to a thin and poorly made website about affiliate marketing, most likely crowded with links to various affiliate programs.

Comment

Hello,

The best way to sell products online it to join some of the best affiliate marketing programs. Affiliate marketing promotes other peoples products and a marketer earns a commission in return. In fact I have also joined some of them and I am very satisfied by the results. For more detailed information about affiliate marketing programs I referred to SimpleWebsiteTutorials for useful tips to help in the promotion of my business website. I suggest to try the same.

Comment

I have joined many affiliate programs, but rarely succeed.

Comment

Working...
        X