• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get my site in top

How can I get my site top in google ?

What is meta keyword?
    Last edited by Pegasus; 08-29-2012, 05:40 PM. Reason: Extra link removed

Just follow the best guideline of search engine optimization and keep patient you would see good improvement in ranking if you have followed correct way. You need to keep your knowledge updated as well with algorithm or criteria search engine consider for prioritizing the websites for search engine.

Comment

Get site at the top

I think you should choose the correct key words for your site. In short time, concentrating on low competitive then focus on higher.

Comment

Be relevant to optimize your website to rank higher on Google and also on other search engines. You just need to build quality back-links for your website.

And you will easily able to find-out about "What is meta keyword?" from Google..

Comment

You need to create some good quality backlinks to get your site on top of the search rankings. And as per your second question about Meta keywords, why don't you look it up on Google or read a few proper guides on SEO.

Comment

you need to work on your website to get in top 10, if you have already keywords then then this is good if not then do a list of keywords and optimize your website well, meta tags, alt tags, sitemap, content, anchor text, on site links, then create good backlinks for your website from good and high pr websites websites to get more value, it will help to increase your website ranking in google.

Comment

You should choose the keywords which is relevant to your sites..Do onpage optimization like keywords must exist in title and description..then do offpage seo and get your website in top

Comment

I would like to say that your ranking will go higher if you do writings using specific keywords that will lead to your website. Remember, SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of searching, developing and optimizing the content of your website.

Comment

Optimize your site, please make sure that you choose relevant keyword on your business. If you have high budget, you can advertise on adwords, it help you if you new in your business.

Comment

in fact there is a lot of strategies to get your website in top but that depend on what script you use !, how is your website Code Valid or Not !? the Contant, is it unique or no !? then come the 2nd steps of Link Building and social networking audience which is too imprtant for the 2013 Up SEO...

Comment

Do On page activities and Off page activities you can get your site top in Google.

Comment

Working...
                      X